2 different cruise in an inside OR 1 cruise in a suite ?

lee101224

One in a suite, and DH agrees. It's an entirely different experience. We've cruised inside, outside, balcony, mini suites, penthouse suite and owner's suite. No contest for us. We spend a lot more time in the suite and on the balconies. I think when we were younger, we would have said twice!

Interestingly it does seem to be an age thing , maybe we mature into only wanting the suite life , I would still take 2 trips even after reading all these good points !

No, we are in our mid-60s and don't use suites. Neither do we fly first class on airlines.

Depends who I'm going with. With a friend or my sister or mother/grandmother, inside. With DH? I don't think he could handle an inside cabin probably a balcony would work for him. We are doing a suite in August but it's a combo honeymoon/one year anniversary trip.

We also like to entertain friends in the suite. We always get a bar set up so we can have drinks on the balcony or in the room.

When we were younger, we would be out partying more, not we party in! That way we don't have to drive home!!! ;)

I would definitely pick the 2 cruises over the 1. All the way. We cruise interior cabins just because we don't spend any time in the rooms other than to sleep and get ready. I would rather enjoy the ship and the different ports...therefore, picking 2 cruises would be my cup of tea. :D

We'll take two cruises every day and twice on Sunday!

We haven't had the joy of experiencing the Suite Life, but I can't imagine turning down two cruises for one--no matter how fabulous the room. For us it is all about being out and about, we spend very little time in our room so I think a Suite would be wasted on us. (Though if by some miracle the Upgrade Fairy ever calls, I wouldn't necessarily turn her down!!)

I'll take the two cruises in an inside any day. We only use the cabin to sleep and get ready to go out. When we have a balcony we so very seldom use it except to step outside to check the weather (hot and sunny).

2 cruises for sure! One one hand we like to have a window to be able to see when it is light in the morning, so may not go for inside.

On our last cruise wehad insode rooms and had searched and searched for my parents all morning. We finally found out that they were still sleeping from our room steward. It was noon! They were sleeping the day away! We must have really worn them out the day before!:p

Id do 2 cruises instead .. maybe even 3, b2b2b, instead of the suite. Ive had a suite on carnival and a balcony on disney but now id just rather cruise more often in an inside or have extra money to spend.

Niki-can't compare CCL suite to NCL's. No way!

I wish I could get a suite for the price of two insides! I always look for a bargain, and if the price goes down like it did two weeks after I booked an Epic balcony for $899, I jumped on it. An inside isn't less than the price I just ended up with for a balcony. I have never seen a full suite in either of those two price ranges for a 7 night cruise. If you see one, please post it on cruise critic! I'd pick two in an inside unless the price really were just double the inside price. Then I might be tempted to try a suite for the first time.

Archived