What's you favorite DIY treat

kazbar

My DH loves to put coffee in a large insulated mug and add chocolate icecream and the kids are big fans of making chip buttys with lots of sauce.

Do you have any creations that you like to create from food and drinks available on the ships?

I like Bailey's Irish Cream in my evening Decaf coffee, while sitting on the balcony. I think that I am going to treat myself, this coming cruise, and order a bottle for myself from BonVoyage. :) Cheaper than ordering it by the shot.

My DH loves to put coffee in a large insulated mug and add chocolate icecream and the kids are big fans of making chip buttys with lots of sauce.

Do you have any creations that you like to create from food and drinks available on the ships?

What's a chip butty?

Chocolate Ice Cream in your Coffee!!!:eek: GENIUS!!!!!! I can't believe I've never thought of that!

Not so much a DIY treat but I find the Iced Tea on the ships to be WAY too concentrated. So I take a half of glass of ice and tea and the other half ice water and that makes it so you can actually drink it...

Ditto on the cheese sauce from the grill. My daughter does the same thing. I can tell you that the cheese sauce is GREAT on the grilled chicken sandwich from the grill...

And I do love to find a brownie on the ship and take it to the soft serve maching and make myself a little brownie stack...:eek:

I use to get a large glass of the fruit punch and add ice cream to make my own float, but since they do not serve the punch at the drink machines now I just eat plain ice cream...

Ohhhh you could do a COKE float or a rootbeer float with that soft serve! Hello yummy-ness!

my teenage son made a discovery on our last cruise, instead of going back and forth for ice cream in those tiny cones, he just filled up a really big drinking cup.

Your son is a genius! I never thought of doing that! But I think I'm going to add crumbled cookies &/or brownies mixed in....or maybe berries if I'm being healthy. Can't wait! And I'm going to eat it on my aft wrap!! Woo hoo!!!

Archived