What's you favorite DIY treat

kazbar

What about making and ice cream snadwich out of the cookies from room service?!?

OMG... I'm going to do this on my next cruise, but maybe with cookies from Lido. My husband has to have his daily ice cream and he will love this idea.

P.S. Our last cruise on the Victory, he had ice cream desert after every meal, including our back on board after port late afternoon hamburger meal!

OMG... I'm going to do this on my next cruise, but maybe with cookies from Lido. My husband has to have his daily ice cream and he will love this idea.

P.S. Our last cruise on the Victory, he had ice cream desert after every meal, including our back on board after port late afternoon hamburger meal!

Our husbands should meet... LOL... we keep an "Ice Cream Count" on my husband every cruise... he averages 3-4 a day....

Our husbands should meet... LOL... we keep an "Ice Cream Count" on my husband every cruise... he averages 3-4 a day....

Last cruise, mine went for one last ice cream after breakfast and before debarkation. He was not happy to discover all the machines were closed for cleaning.

Where do you get the cookies and brownies????

Are there bowls and/or toppings at the ice cream station or just cones?

Cookies are available from the buffet. There are cones and bowls near teh icecream machines but no toppings (although often there are nuts on the buffet dessert area)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived