kazbar

Orange juice from breakfast

Plus

Soft serve ice cream from Lido deck

Equals: Creamsicle Smoothie !!

If you add Vodka from Bon Voyage

Equals: Vodka-Sicle !!

Yummy...

OMG! :D I"m totally making that! already ordered the Vodka from Bon Voyage and have an adorable flask to bring on board.

Grab a tall plastic glass and a straw from the bar on Lido. Fill 1/3 with coffee, put in some vanilla soft serve and swirl to melt. Put some ice in a seperate cup and add to the coffee/ice cream cup (so it doesn't splatter if you were to add from the machine) Swirl it around and put a dollop of chocolate soft serve (and/or vanilla) on top. If you have some Kahlua, Irish Cream, etc, and want to add a couple of drops I don't think it would hurt! :cool: YUMMO! :D:p;)

my teenage son made a discovery on our last cruise, instead of going back and forth for ice cream in those tiny cones, he just filled up a really big drinking cup.

I can see my teen boy thinking of something like this. Theres is not portion control. Now he would fill the cup up and eat half of it. :D

on my last couple of cruises I brought along a magic bullet and with a BV bottle of Tequila I made frozen drinks soo cruise long..we got fruit from breakfast, or room service, some sugar and lots of ice from the cabin steward..they were yummy..strawberries, bananas, pineapple..yum,yum,yum

lol That is exactly what we do! CCL took our blender one cruise now we both travel with one in our bags! what are the chances that they"d take both blenders????? :rolleyes:

We made our own fruitbowl for our cabin. We kept the dome-lid from our room service breakfast and then turned it upside down and each time we would eat at the buffet, we would bring back a piece or two of fresh fruit. It was really nice to have a healthy snack in the cabin or a banana for a quick breakfast. We really lucked out too, because on our last cruise, the buffet had peaches, plums and big globe grapes in addition to the usual apples, bananas and pears. :)

some of this sounds fantastic! Is there a way to "save" threads so that you can re-visit them later for reminders?

at the top ---- thread tools --- subscribe to thread --- now you can find under your quick links button at the top

Is a magic bullet not allowed?

Exactly what I was wondering...I sure hope it is, I brought in on our NCL cruises, as we havent cruised CCL in a long time I didn't know it wasn't allowed..does any one know for sure? I would hate for the cruise line to confiscate it, it's not cheap.:confused::confused:

Our daughter loves all potato products, and we found her happily dipping her french fries into the mashed potatoes instead of the traditional ketchup.

Both our children (middle school aged) were also known for taking a dinner plate of cookies and desserts back to the cabin in mid afternoon to enjoy with a pitcher of hot tea on the balcony.

on my last couple of cruises I brought along a magic bullet and with a BV bottle of Tequila I made frozen drinks soo cruise long..we got fruit from breakfast, or room service, some sugar and lots of ice from the cabin steward..they were yummy..strawberries, bananas, pineapple..yum,yum,yum

Hummmm....Very simular to what DH & I done on Glory some years back:

A little bit of kuhlua,Stoli, and some Chocolate Ice Cream= Mudslide.....YUM:D

2314419410105995419S600x600Q85.jpg

Next trip he wants to order a turkey sandwich and BLT from room service and make a club.

I have done that. :D My biggest complaint is that I can't get a turkey club on a cruise.

This time, I'm just going to order a turkey sandwich with bacon and see what happens.

Not so much a DIY treat but I find the Iced Tea on the ships to be WAY too concentrated. So I take a half of glass of ice and tea and the other half ice water and that makes it so you can actually drink it...

Ditto on the cheese sauce from the grill. My daughter does the same thing. I can tell you that the cheese sauce is GREAT on the grilled chicken sandwich from the grill...

And I do love to find a brownie on the ship and take it to the soft serve maching and make myself a little brownie stack...:eek:

I like this idea. Think I will try it on my next cruise coming up in April on Carnival Liberty.

Just wondering if you brought the corded Bullet or the cordless one on your cruise?

Orange juice from breakfast

Plus

Soft serve ice cream from Lido deck

Equals: Creamsicle Smoothie !!

If you add Vodka from Bon Voyage

Equals: Vodka-Sicle !!

Yummy...

Now this is the best one yet, can't wait to try it.

Archived