sailing in 9 days!! and I have butterflies, wow

this will be our 9th cruise, but 1st time on RCCL, feeling so nervous. nervous about the flight, getting all the paperwork documents, packing,

:D

and super excited, not knowing what to expect, and really missing the cruise feeling, our last cruise was in 2009 ,ive been waiting for this for a long time!! am i losing it??? LOL !!!

I wish my cruise was coming up. Be sure to come back and tell us what you think about Mariner in that port. She hasn't been there that long. I'd enjoy reading in case I decide to go there for my next cruise.

Hi. We are on this cruise also. The Mariner is a lovely ship. Been on her a few times and on all her "sister" ships. Here is a tip that many first time cruisers on this class of ship do not know. All the food at the Cafe Promenade is included in your cruise fare. There is also free coffee, assorted teas and hot chocolate at Cafe Promenade. Great place for snacks and open about 23 hours daily. The Solarium is an adults only pool area. If you have any specific questions, I'd be happy to answer them.

Mariner was our first and of course holds a special place in our hearts. She is a great ship. Another tip is to go forward and find the peek-a-boo bridge. Kinda neat. Definitely go to the ice skating show. And if you don't mind staying up a little late, go the the Love & Marriage game and Quest. You'll have lots of laughs.

Erika

Yes! Don't miss the peek-a-boo bridge. It is all the way forward on deck 11 in front of the gym. You can look down at what is going on on the ship's bridge. The ice show will be done 3-4 times on different days and times. Look for the information in your daily schedule called "The Compass".

Archived