2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

PH8

I bet you that repo is going to sell fast. I already have five people on my group!

Repo is open and I just snagged 1100 for me!!!:D:D

Now,I really have to get going.......

Is JW Jan 25th available?

That's my prefered date too but really like the 18th itinerary and I'll bet they won't do the same back to back so I may be moving my January vacation up a week!!!:)

I did an on-line chat with a RC rep to ask about Baltimore. This is how the conversation went: :mad:

Don david: [11:44:17 AM] Thank you for contacting Royal Caribbean, this is Don david. How may I help you experience the Royal Advantage today?

Me : [11:44:17 AM] Can you tell me whether there will be any itineraries out of Baltimore between 4/13/13 (when the Enchantment leaves) and 5/2/13 (when the Grandeur arrives)? TY

Don david: [11:45:45 AM] The remaining 2013 sailings will be released by June 4th this year 2012. At this time there is no information regarding these itineraries unfortunately...

Me : [11:46:20 AM] What? It's been pushed to 6/4/12??? For April, 2013 sailings????

Don david: [11:46:32 AM] Is there anything else I may assist you with today?

I did an on-line chat with a RC rep to ask about Baltimore. This is how the conversation went: :mad:

Don david: [11:44:17 AM] Thank you for contacting Royal Caribbean, this is Don david. How may I help you experience the Royal Advantage today?

Me : [11:44:17 AM] Can you tell me whether there will be any itineraries out of Baltimore between 4/13/13 (when the Enchantment leaves) and 5/2/13 (when the Grandeur arrives)? TY

Don david: [11:45:45 AM] The remaining 2013 sailings will be released by June 4th this year 2012. At this time there is no information regarding these itineraries unfortunately...

Me : [11:46:20 AM] What? It's been pushed to 6/4/12??? For April, 2013 sailings????

Don david: [11:46:32 AM] Is there anything else I may assist you with today?

As it has been mentioned a bunch of times here, the info you will get from calling RCCL is rather useless. Come to this forum and you will receive the real info as they are looking at the exact same thing you see on RCCL.com and don't have any other answers.

Well crossed the Legend off my list. Priced way more than I want to pay. Can do a B2B on Explorer for less. So far the Explorer has the best pricing for Christmas/NYE.

I didn't think the prices were that bad. I had been looking at a 15-night on Island Princess for the same time frame and LG is coming in several hundred dollars cheaper.

I'm a broken record here but the ports for these 10 and 11 nights are ehhh to me. Give me the Colon, Costa Rica, Partial Canal any day over what they have Legend doing.

As it has been mentioned a bunch of times here, the info you will get from calling RCCL is rather useless. Come to this forum and you will receive the real info as they are looking at the exact same thing you see on RCCL.com and don't have any other answers.

I did ask here a day or two ago and Kathy told me she didn't know if there would be anything out of Baltimore for the second half of April 2013. So I thought I'd try the RC booking agents today.

Am I crazy for thinking RC's own booking agents should have itinerary info before non-RC agents do? And I can't keep bugging Kathy with the same question day after day anyway. :(

I did ask here a day or two ago and Kathy told me she didn't know if there would be anything out of Baltimore for the second half of April 2013. So I thought I'd try the RC booking agents today.

Am I crazy for thinking RC's own booking agents should have itinerary info before non-RC agents do? And I can't keep bugging Kathy with the same question day after day anyway. :(

The individual TA's generally have better info than those sitting in a giant call center

Well crossed the Legend off my list. Priced way more than I want to pay. Can do a B2B on Explorer for less. So far the Explorer has the best pricing for Christmas/NYE.

Yep, it's a pricey one. We have an AQ booked on Celebrity for NYE, 14 nights, for less than the D-1 for 11. I'm fascinated that RCI is more expensive than X.

Just got Jewel 4/5/2014, corner AFT!!!

Congratulations!

I just checked Royal's website and the Jewel is still not showing. I sure hope all is well with my booking. I am still waiting for e-mail confirmation from my TA.

The deployment schedule just changed to show that Baltimore will now be released on the 17th...

http://www.creative.rccl.com/e-lite/RCI/2012/Deployment/12027514-2012_Deployment/home.html

Looks like you edited your post and removed your question. While I don't like the idea that a bunch of good cabins will not be available when the schedule is opened I guess it is a very good perk of being a TA or using a TA. It is what it is and if RCI and other lines are ok with it then so be it. One question it does answer is "how can all the xxxx cabins be gone when the schedule just opened". Now we know.

Congratulations!

I just checked Royal's website and the Jewel is still not showing. I sure hope all is well with my booking. I am still waiting for e-mail confirmation from my TA.

Thanks so much! I'm really thrilled. LOVE the corner AFT!!

I called in and got it after realizing people were not waiting for dates to be showing on the website, so thanks to you all!

Your email will come, don't worry---

Linda

I hear ya!!!!

Correct....but I think even the A'Dam Russia cruises are longer than 7 nights.

You're right, I just double checked the 2012 sailings. The 7 night Russia is out of Copenhagen, not Amsterdam. But that works for me too.

Just got Jewel 4/5/2014, corner AFT!!!

Woo hoo!!!

I'm a little late to the party, but I see Jewel is open for bookings! YAY!!! I just shot an email off to my TA. I'd already provided her with my NextCruise certificate, the cabin and the dates I want, so I just need to know how much this is going to cost me!!! I'm curious to see how the prices compare with Celebrity Summit.

The deployment schedule just changed to show that Baltimore will now be released on the 17th...

http://www.creative.rccl.com/e-lite/RCI/2012/Deployment/12027514-2012_Deployment/home.html

Ugh... so annoying!

If that is true and TA's can book 2-days (or even a few hours) before non-TA's then yes, it is a bit of an unfair advantage. It sucks when you want one cabin in particular but some TA(s) swooped in and blocked out the entire section so they could have a year to market them before dumping what they don't sell right before final payment. But if so it would be RCCL's policy/choice to do it this way and not really the fault of the TA's.

Woo hoo!!!

I'm a little late to the party, but I see Jewel is open for bookings! YAY!!! I just shot an email off to my TA. I'd already provided her with my NextCruise certificate, the cabin and the dates I want, so I just need to know how much this is going to cost me!!! I'm curious to see how the prices compare with Celebrity Summit.

Thanks!!

My fingers are crossed for you!!

Thanks!!

My fingers are crossed for you!!

Thanks, CruiseGal!!

And as for the negative TA comments...

Royal MORE THAN encourages passengers to use TA's. I don't know if their automated answering system has changed, but I remember them trying to get you to hang up and call your LOCAL travel agent.

If their own customer service people are able to create bookings at the same time as the travel agents represented here, then it's merely that they are ill-informed, not ill-equipped, to handle reservations the moment they become available to book.

Archived