2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

PH8

Just booked the legend Panama canal for Nov 12th 2013 with C&A over the phone.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Congrats.......looks like all the LG cruises are open now..

And I think that's part of my point - that the delays have opened up the eyes of so many who would have never 'strayed' from RCI. They began looking at the wide variety of other options on non-RCCL products for next summer since schedules are so slow in being released (and continuously pushed back), as well as those who just want to book into winter 2013/2014 and get it over with but have only found themselves thumping their keyboards with notes of discontent at RCI's continued delays. Even Loyal Royals have their limitations in patience. ;)

We're definitely on the same page here. And hey...if loyal royals were known for our patience, we wouldn't be chomping at the bit to book cruises a year or more in advance!!

What is cruise power?

If people are able to see something there can they book it before other people?

Still waiting on southern caribbean 2013/2014

CruisingPower is the booking engine TAs use to book RCCL,Celebrity and Azamara cruises.

Once it is available to book on there,the reps at rccl will be able to book it too......so everyone can book the same time..

and no,just because we can see the itineraries and dates now,does not mean we can book it..............trust me,Im waiting too....

Don't want to jinx it,but I think it should be coming soon........the JW.........

They have now loaded more info..

Don't tease me :p

I am at work and checking this thread and the RCI website every five minutes for updates, on my phone. Your taxpayer dollars hard at work. (I kid, I kid). Still, I am afraid that being so busy at work will make me miss out on my cabin choice if I am not checking right when the Jewel is available :(

Sigh! Back to work.

Well crossed the Legend off my list. Priced way more than I want to pay. Can do a B2B on Explorer for less. So far the Explorer has the best pricing for Christmas/NYE.

I kind of feel the same way. I booked it because I was able to secure a corner aft. I booked yiy while on the road. I actually started booking a JS. As soon as she said the cruisecare was $259. I knew it was out of our budget.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Well crossed the Legend off my list. Priced way more than I want to pay. Can do a B2B on Explorer for less. So far the Explorer has the best pricing for Christmas/NYE.

I didn't think the prices were that bad. I had been looking at a 15-night on Island Princess for the same time frame and LG is coming in several hundred dollars cheaper.

Is JW Jan 25th available?
doesnt say so,but ya never know

just got off the phone with C&A D+.......told it's not available. :confused:

The rep I talked to had to go ask someone and found out she had to click on something different to find it.........not sure what,but got my 3 bookings,..

I bet you that repo is going to sell fast. I already have five people on my group!

its a good one,for sure

signing off for a few hours.............good luck to all and hope to see that you were able to book while I was gone..:)

Archived