2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

PH8

My TA just emailed me back. She apparently heard from me at almost the same time she heard from RCL that the Jewel was available for booking!!! I told her I have some pretty darn good CONNECTIONS!!!!;)

Thanks, guys!!! I love my CC friends!!!

Total in US is $3361.96.............I thought about but thats $800 more than the JS.......can use that difference for airfare and hotel..

It was the prices I was curious about. Looks it's about the same depending on exchange rate. We have 1100 on Serenade next year. Never been in an Aft balcony. By luck, I called and it was back on sale. Someone had a 24hr hold on it. I would like it for Alaska in 2014. Just have to keep watching.

Alex

My TA just emailed me back. She apparently heard from me at almost the same time she heard from RCL that the Jewel was available for booking!!! I told her I have some pretty darn good CONNECTIONS!!!!;)

Thanks, guys!!! I love my CC friends!!!

Happy for you!! Congrats on getting the job done!

Linda

Ugh... so annoying!

If that is true and TA's can book 2-days (or even a few hours) before non-TA's then yes, it is a bit of an unfair advantage. It sucks when you want one cabin in particular but some TA(s) swooped in and blocked out the entire section so they could have a year to market them before dumping what they don't sell right before final payment. But if so it would be RCCL's policy/choice to do it this way and not really the fault of the TA's.

Simple solution, use a TA! RCCL actually suggests you use one.

Thanks to Kathy for all your updates and information - was able to get all the ones I wanted!:D

My sentiments exactly. Thanks for all your work on this thread, Kathy!

And I will see you in 2014, Melanie!

You are all most welcome..........dont think RCCL reps are too happy.....just spoke to one and I guess some CC members were complaining to them today:eek::eek:........

Well thanks to all I've used up all my next cruise bookings in one day!!:eek:

The big deal was the Legend doing 11 nite southern caribbean out of Ft. Lauderdale winter 2014 for a pretty good price along with the $350 D discount. Was looking at the Vision this year but there are no upgrades on that ship. Legend is getting all the bells and whistles next Feb and that's what made it for me! Used to do 11 niters on HAL but we broke up with them in 2007 due to their neglect of the ships maintenance and zero activities in the evening.

Thank you Kathy for all the up to the minute updates!!! I still might switch out the Jewel for the Enchantment, depending on what I see when the bookings open.

Now who is waiting on Baltimore and /or the Canada cruises on May 17th??:p:p

I AM! :D I was thinking about the Explorer Aug 31 but that's so early. If the Grandeur looks good, I may do that one. RCI want's a fortune for the Baltimore cruises and the NJ is much more reasonable for the same ports and length of cruise.

I AM! :D I was thinking about the Explorer Aug 31 but that's so early. If the Grandeur looks good, I may do that one. RCI want's a fortune for the Baltimore cruises and the NJ is much more reasonable for the same ports and length of cruise.

Thought you used up all your NCs:p

Now who is waiting on Baltimore and /or the Canada cruises on May 17th??:p:p

I've been waiting - they only had the Aug. 31 (out of NJ) for 2013 and I was hoping for an October cruise. I'd love to see Canada and New England while on a cruise...out of Baltimore. I'm warming up to the idea of a cruise out of NJ, though.

Well thanks to all I've used up all my next cruise bookings in one day!!:eek:

The big deal was the Legend doing 11 nite southern caribbean out of Ft. Lauderdale winter 2014 for a pretty good price along with the $350 D discount. Was looking at the Vision this year but there are no upgrades on that ship. Legend is getting all the bells and whistles next Feb and that's what made it for me! Used to do 11 niters on HAL but we broke up with them in 2007 due to their neglect of the ships maintenance and zero activities in the evening.

Thank you Kathy for all the up to the minute updates!!! I still might switch out the Jewel for the Enchantment, depending on what I see when the bookings open.

Thought this was a great deal also -- too bad the dates did not work out for us -- hope you have a great time!!!

Does anyone know what the itinerary will be for the Enchantment's repositioning cruise from Baltimore to Florida? Thinking of switching my Southern Caribbean cruise a couple weeks down to get 4 extra days.

Thanks!

Archived