2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

PH8

Thanks, CruiseGal!!

And as for the negative TA comments...

Royal MORE THAN encourages passengers to use TA's. I don't know if their automated answering system has changed, but I remember them trying to get you to hang up and call your LOCAL travel agent.

If their own customer service people are able to create bookings at the same time as the travel agents represented here, then it's merely that they are ill-informed, not ill-equipped, to handle reservations the moment they become available to book.

I totally agree with you re: TA's. I'm not a travel agent and I got what I wanted before it was even showing on the website!

Hi there,

I hate to ask as there have been so many requests on this thread already....but....is there any way that someone could post the itineraries for the Jewel for August 2013?

Many thanks!!

Donna

Yep, it's a pricey one. We have an AQ booked on Celebrity for NYE, 14 nights, for less than the D-1 for 11. I'm fascinated that RCI is more expensive than X.

I found some European cruises to be the same or less on Celebrity!

You're right, I just double checked the 2012 sailings. The 7 night Russia is out of Copenhagen, not Amsterdam. But that works for me too.

Ahhh that's right. Well, the schedule shows 5/17 for remaining Europe. We shall see!

Hi there,

I hate to ask as there have been so many requests on this thread already....but....is there any way that someone could post the itineraries for the Jewel for August 2013?

Many thanks!!

Donna

they are up on the website now

Thanks Kathy Guru:

I posted the question - went to Physio appt and came back to the mad rush of OMG they are online!

As this is my first cruise and we are going with friends that are emerald status - I had to call to coordinate. Then couldn't get the travel agent (due to a death) - but friend told me I could do a "hold" and the travel agent would be able to transfer it to herself within 24hrs.

Finally got travel agent - we are all booked!

WOO HOO I GOT MY CENTRE HUMP!!!!

Now the hunt will be on for price drops and OBC!!!

Txs everyone:D

Thanks Kathy Guru:

I posted the question - went to Physio appt and came back to the mad rush of OMG they are online!

As this is my first cruise and we are going with friends that are emerald status - I had to call to coordinate. Then couldn't get the travel agent (due to a death) - but friend told me I could do a "hold" and the travel agent would be able to transfer it to herself within 24hrs.

Finally got travel agent - we are all booked!

WOO HOO I GOT MY CENTRE HUMP!!!!

Now the hunt will be on for price drops and OBC!!!

Txs everyone:D

Just curious, what cruise did you book?

Im back and glad to see so many are now booked.:D

As far as the TAs getting all the primo cabins,I did what any of you could had.....I called it in.......I did not get to book any earlier.......sorry if some of the reps didnt know what they were talking about...........mine didnt at first either,till she put me on hold to find out......

Ok,so who's gonna start the repo thread?? Not me.......when I do,I wind up canx.....dont want to jonx it..

As far as the TAs getting all the primo cabins,I did what any of you could had.....I called it in.......I did not get to book any earlier.......sorry if some of the reps didnt know what they were talking about...........mine didnt at first either,till she put me on hold to find out......

I don't think it is a bad thing seeing how anyone can do it once the routes hit the system. Like I said it is what it is. This thread may have some folks rethinking about using a TA. I don't use a TA and will have to be satified with what is out there when we do book.

But they are there on CP......call if you really want one......any particular date?

I am still doing my pricing research for Christmas/NYE. As of now leaning toward Adventure. Explorer is a bit less but the itin. repeats. Will be booking that trip and March 2014 while on the Rhapsody at the end of the month

We looked at the schedule for southern caribbean for Nov 2013 but the dates for Adventure itinerary (st croix, st maarten, antigua, st lucia) was too early in november.

So my friend suggested the Feb 9th (after drydock!).

So thats the one we booked. E1 was pricey so we did E2 on 7th.

Hoping for goodies later!

What did you book?

Hi there,

I have never sailed on the GR before. Are there any nice cabins (ie. like JS 1100) that I should be aware about before booking. We really like the corner afts too.

Thanks,

Donna

Can't do an on-line booking for a standard OV cabin on the Jewel for the date I want. They were only showing accessible cabins on decks 2 & 3. Odd. I really just went there to get pricing, which I was happy with. Told me TA to BOOK IT!!! BOOK IT NOW!!! :D

Will let you know when I'm confirmed. Can't wait!!!

I lost my job due to a company sale/lay-off two years ago and haven't been able to cruise for a couple years. (That's why I'm looking at 2014...I'm still recovering financially.) It's been a long dry spell, so FINALLY getting to BOOK a CRUISE, even TWO YEARS in ADVANCE is a really HUGE deal for me!!!

I'm a HAPPY, HAPPY cruiser!!!!:D

The deployment schedule just changed to show that Baltimore will now be released on the 17th...

http://www.creative.rccl.com/e-lite/RCI/2012/Deployment/12027514-2012_Deployment/home.html

Why am I not surprised. :rolleyes:

At this point they could stick Allure of the Seas out of Baltimore and I don't think I'd care anymore (I know, it wouldn't fit under the bridge anyway). :cool:

Why am I not surprised. :rolleyes:

At this point they could stick Allure of the Seas out of Baltimore and I don't think I'd care anymore (I know, it wouldn't fit under the bridge anyway). :cool:

Just move the 'port' building to the other side of the bridges... It's not that big... Or, let CCL have it and build a new one down on the point... ;)

I lost my job due to a company sale/lay-off two years ago and haven't been able to cruise for a couple years. (That's why I'm looking at 2014...I'm still recovering financially.) It's been a long dry spell, so FINALLY getting to BOOK a CRUISE, even TWO YEARS in ADVANCE is a really HUGE deal for me!!!

I'm a HAPPY, HAPPY cruiser!!!!:D

Off topic but what company?

We looked at the schedule for southern caribbean for Nov 2013 but the dates for Adventure itinerary (st croix, st maarten, antigua, st lucia) was too early in november.

So my friend suggested the Feb 9th (after drydock!).

So thats the one we booked. E1 was pricey so we did E2 on 7th.

Hoping for goodies later!

What did you book?

we booked as well - want to see it "Royal Advantaged"

I can book JW on Rci Uk now. Still aft and GS 1600 available for Repo (May 13). £2000 on Rci web site for 1600. Not sure how that goes with Us prices.

Alex

Total in US is $3361.96.............I thought about but thats $800 more than the JS.......can use that difference for airfare and hotel..

Archived