Help with OnBoard credit search

ILikeShips

Is there a way to view one's OBC for Celebrity Constellation within 4 - 5 weeks before sailing? We are up to date with posting information on our accounts. Thought I saw this referenced somewhere but I could be mistaken. Thanks.

My experience has been that it doesn't show up until you're on board. Bring written proof with you of whatever you are supposed to get--if it doesn't show up, you will need something in writing for guest relations. I've been through that once. But we did get our OBC because my TA was able to e-mail me the proof.

I'm assuming you are asking about an OBC from a TA. From our experience, having an email from the TA saying that they are giving you an OBC may not be enough if the TA hasn't followed through with Celebrity. For us, our TA had not followed through and once the ship set sail, it was too late get it straightened out. Guest Relations was very helpful and put us in contact with the TA. While we couldn't get the OBC during the cruise, the TA did send a check for the amount promised but not until we got home and forwarded the emails promising the OBC.

We learned from Guest Relations that you can call X a couple of days before the cruise, they will be able to tell you if the credit is there.

Note that the OBC is an “on-board” credit to your ship-board account, and therefore, you will not receive the OBC until you are officially “on-board” the ship. It usually takes from 24 to 48 hours for the ship and the Celebrity HQ in Miami to confirm (via batch data transmissions) who is “on-board” the ship and what “on-board” credits are to be applied to what accounts. However, always bring any documentation (such as emails from TAs or RCCL’s Investor Relations) that promises an OBC.

My wife and I have been on 20+ cruises with Celebrity and have always received any promised OBC within 48 hours after boarding.

I'm assuming you are asking about an OBC from a TA. From our experience, having an email from the TA saying that they are giving you an OBC may not be enough if the TA hasn't followed through with Celebrity. For us, our TA had not followed through and once the ship set sail, it was too late get it straightened out. Guest Relations was very helpful and put us in contact with the TA. While we couldn't get the OBC during the cruise, the TA did send a check for the amount promised but not until we got home and forwarded the emails promising the OBC.

We learned from Guest Relations that you can call X a couple of days before the cruise, they will be able to tell you if the credit is there.

Actually our missing OBC was from Celebrity. The OBC from our TA came through just fine.

Archived