Pvp

patrice1

This may seem like a dumb question, but if I call in to CCL & book a cruise, am I booking with a PVP, or just a regular sales person? How do I get a PVP?

It is not a dumb question at all, and actually a good question. Im not sure I can answer correctly so I wont try, or guess at it.

I have always booked my Carnival cruises directly with Carnival by 1-800 number. Always different people. However about 4 years ago, I got an email from a lady at Carnvial ( she now my PVP for the last three bookings ) She sent me an email saying she was my new PVP, and gave me an extension number if I had questions or wanted to book. This just my experience, I know that others have been bombarded with unwanted and excessive calls. So like anything, sometimes you get a good one and sometimes a dud. This lady knows I only cruise once every two or three years and occasionly once a year, so she doesnt pester me. So I think I got a good one!:)

Sorry though I dont know if they are all PvP's or regular salespeople or if they are both and the same.

Archived