Steakhouse was WONDERFUL!

terri1020

I agree 100% and I love having the option. My hope is CCL starts to offer more options like that because variety is good :)

If CCL wants to keep their base price low in order to fill ships, I totally understand that, but why not offer some ways for those of us that might like something a little nicer, to upgrade our experience???

It would be a win-win.....it's one of the numerous reasons I now prefer NCL. Options.

CCL has lots of options for "those of us that might like something a little nicer".

They are called Cunard, Holland, Seabourn and Princess. If you no longer like what Carnival

is offering, CCL has lots of options for you. Don't know why this is an issue. You say you "totally understand that",

but I don't think you do. I believe you have grown as a cruiser and wish to have a higher level cruise. That is fine.

For you, this may no longer be Carnival. With respect, perhaps you need to move on.

Out of our first 37 cruises we never went to the steakhouse. Two cruises ago we went and discovered how wonderful it is and now we'll go at least once on every cruise. It's amazing and so worth the charge for an extra special meal....the service, the food, everything :D

CCL has lots of options for "those of us that might like something a little nicer".

They are called Cunard, Holland, Seabourn and Princess. If you no longer like what Carnival

is offering, CCL has lots of options for you. Don't know why this is an issue. You say you "totally understand that",

but I don't think you do. I believe you have grown as a cruiser and wish to have a higher level cruise. That is fine.

For you, this may no longer be Carnival. With respect, perhaps you need to move on.

I have decided to move on...but if CCL were to implement more options, I might return on occasion...that's all I'm saying ;)

You see, despite the many accusations hurled at me for being a CCL hater, the contrary is actually what is true and I woudl love nothing more than to love Carnival again.

That steak house is well worth the $30 to many people....other options similar to that would make those that enjoy the steak house happy.

if you don't like spending the extra for a dinner, you wouldn't have to.

The absolute reality of the situation is that CCL will need to make up extra revenue somehow, some way with the economy being what it is and optional offerings are a great way to do it.

As someone stated, the Magic & Breeze are offering such options.

I happen to think this is great.

ymmv

I have decided to move on...but if CCL were to implement more options, I might return on occasion...that's all I'm saying ;)

You see, despite the many accusations hurled at me for being a CCL hater, the contrary is actually what is true and I woudl love nothing more than to love Carnival again.

That steak house is well worth the $30 to many people....other options similar to that would make those that enjoy the steak house happy.

if you don't like spending the extra for a dinner, you wouldn't have to.

The absolute reality of the situation is that CCL will need to make up extra revenue somehow, some way with the economy being what it is and optional offerings are a great way to do it.

As someone stated, the Magic & Breeze are offering such options.

I happen to think this is great.

ymmv

I have read many of your posts and do not understand why people think you hate them.

You give your opinion and that is what you are supposed to do here.

YEESS, I totally agree, I wish people on this board would realize that CCL is a entry level product and quit bitching that they want more of everything except price, If you now have Cadillac expectations get out of the Honda.

Archived