Mail from Aruba

Ryancoke

Tomorrow it will be 3 weeks since we were in Aruba on Coral Princess. I bought a couple of postcards and stamps in the shopping area just off the ship. The lady said she would mail them for me. They haven't shown up yet. Does anyone know how long it would take?

Tomorrow it will be 3 weeks since we were in Aruba on Coral Princess. I bought a couple of postcards and stamps in the shopping area just off the ship. The lady said she would mail them for me. They haven't shown up yet. Does anyone know how long it would take?

We were in Aruba last October, mailed two postcards, neither has ever shown up :D

My post card sending days are over!!

My sister travels a lot. A year ago she sent a post card from Egypt which we haven't received to date, but I'm still thinking it might arrive, because.........

Last September she spent a week in Puerto Vallarta and sent post cards to several people. Her card to us and to her daughter both arrived here in California just a week ago! It only took FIVE MONTHS!

And, yes, it has USA on it!

My post card sending days are over!!

My sister travels a lot. A year ago she sent a post card from Egypt which we haven't received to date, but I'm still thinking it might arrive, because.........

Last September she spent a week in Puerto Vallarta and sent post cards to several people. Her card to us and to her daughter both arrived here in California just a week ago! It only took FIVE MONTHS!

And, yes, it has USA on it!

Last year on our Panama cruise I sent 2 postcards while going through the canal and the gal at the desk said they would go out late that afternoon from Panama. Yes had USA on them and a year later those 2 people still haven't received them. We were on the Coral also. Mailed a couple others in Mexico a few days later and they were received. Guess you should mail them from Mexico and not Panama! I think my days of mailing them on the ship are over too!

• 2 weeks later...

SKF,

Why would postcards from Hawaii take forever to receive when it is within the US? Mail from HI to CA takes only 3 days and to the east coast less than a week. Did you mail it from a post office or street side drop off box? Honolulu harbor has a mailbox right where the ships dock.

Archived