Emerald Princess information

chet the jet

Does the Emerald Princess have the bridge cam on the TV set in your room. Also does it show where the ship is on the TV. I know that the International Cafe is open 24 hours. Has anyone gone down there say at 3 in the morring to have sweets and hot coco with there PJs on. :eek:

The programming on one of the TV channels does show the route that you are taking and where you are located at all times....can't remember if they have the bridge cam on it or not...we were on Emerald in 2008 and going again in Mar. 2013...enjoy, it's a great ship!

We were just on the Emerald in October, a beautiful ship and so many places to dance and enjoy entertainment. Never up in the middle of the night..never saw anyone walking around on any ship in PJ's unless dressy:eek::eek:..but I would say, the middle of the night would be best to raid the buffet....:)

Since the subject was brought up here, what are the places that are open late for food? My fiance and I will often skip dinner and just grab a late night snack before bed. Typically, we've ordered room service, but that has been because most ships we've sailed on recently have had very limited things available later than 11 or so.

Is the International Cafe the only late night open for getting a late night meal?

The bridge cam is great when you have an inside cabin (like we usually do)... in the morning you can watch the ship getting close to the islands! Time to get up and moving...

Nice PUG by the way... we have 2.... also have a picture of when they were young and it's a spitting image of yours

Just turned on channel 44 at home and got MTV on it. Do you have to be on the ship to get the ships current location. I know it is only 22 days before I get on the ship and that is way two LONG.:mad:

I have and app on my IPhone (Ship Mate) (about$) for Princess cruises. One of the options at the bottom of it is "Deck Cams". With it you can view deck cameras from Carnival, Costa, Cunard, Greenpeace, MSC, Norwegian, Oceana, P&O, Princess and Royal Caribbean ships:D

Just turned on channel 44 at home and got MTV on it. Do you have to be on the ship to get the ships current location. I know it is only 22 days before I get on the ship and that is way two LONG.:mad:

Love this!! Wish it were true!

Nice PUG by the way... we have 2.... also have a picture of when they were young and it's a spitting image of yours

Yes he is about 9 years old. He is the father of the two puggles we have. We had to give away the mother (beagle) as the park would not let us have 4 dogs. You can see some of the pictures of the puggles on my sit listed here below my name

Archived