Kazu, do you know?

GeezLouise1

In your terrific review of Prinsendam, you mentioned that there might be a refurbishment scheduled for 2012. Do you know when and what they will be doing? Just curious, have booked a fall voyage and now I need to know all things "Prinsendam":D Thanks,

According to the 'Destination Calendar' on the HAL website, it appears as though 'Prinsendam' will be in dry dock during the last two weeks in November, 2012! ;)

In your terrific review of Prinsendam, you mentioned that there might be a refurbishment scheduled for 2012. Do you know when and what they will be doing? Just curious, have booked a fall voyage and now I need to know all things "Prinsendam":D Thanks,

Just so you won't think Kazu is ignoring you, she is currently enroute to Fort Lauderdale to take a cruise so she may not have internet access for a day or so. I know that because I was in email contact with her on Monday.

Just so you won't think Kazu is ignoring you, she is currently enroute to Fort Lauderdale to take a cruise so she may not have internet access for a day or so. I know that because I was in email contact with her on Monday.

Bon Voyage Kazu! Sapper1, thanks for letting me know, I certainly didn't think I was being ignored at all! There's always someone around here willing to help out!:)

I think I heard there were plans to weatherize the aft deck behind the Lido. It's a lovely spot, but on cruises to the Arctic it's currently limited by the cold and weather.

Not sure, but I think so.

Roy

Thank you. I'm sure it will be appreciated by all those brave souls. I'm headed for the Black Sea, not the Arctic or Antarctic. Brrrr.

Archived