Just booked my first cruise on the Norwegian Dawn!

Mistizoom

Just book my very first cruise tonight, on the Norwegian Dawn, Western Caribbean out on Tampa on 3/17/13! I've been reading here a lot and now I will probably be posting with lots of questions. My husband and I (both mid-40's) and my son who will be 10 are going. Trying to talk my in-laws into going too, but I don't think they will. We booked a BB balcony cabin, 10676. Very excited!

Careful. It's very addictive.

Oh man this statement is soooooo true. My first cruise was 2/19 on the Gem, returning this past Sunday. Well, it is Wednesday, a wee 3 days later, and I have just booked the Jewel for this coming November!! :D

Congrats!!! & yes it is very addictive, we sailed on our first Cruise last June on the Jewel. 2 days after arriving home we booked the Star for this July. 128 days to go, but this week, I have already started to look for the next one!!!:p

Just book my very first cruise tonight, on the Norwegian Dawn, Western Caribbean out on Tampa on 3/17/13! I've been reading here a lot and now I will probably be posting with lots of questions. My husband and I (both mid-40's) and my son who will be 10 are going. Trying to talk my in-laws into going too, but I don't think they will. We booked a BB balcony cabin, 10676. Very excited!

NCL DAWN: My absolute, hands down FAVORITE ship/cruises ever :D

Archived