Karaoke on the Journey?

Katie H

They had it I think 2 nights up in the looking glass lounge. It was after the main show down in the Caberet Lounge so we did not see it, the exertions of the day always had us ready for sleep by then. I am not sure how well attended it was but I know the Activites Staff and some of the officers participated

They had it I think 2 nights up in the looking glass lounge. It was after the main show down in the Caberet Lounge so we did not see it, the exertions of the day always had us ready for sleep by then. I am not sure how well attended it was but I know the Activites Staff and some of the officers participated

Good - I don't participate but think it is always fun to attend and watch. We will be on the Journey in April heading from NYC to Rouen, France - lots of sea time and Karaoke might be a welcomed activity.

Marion

Thanks for the reply. DH likes to sing. I just watch and listen :p. We'll be sailing on March 18.

Archived