2013 Schedules

pizzalady1

How did you get this info? I talked to Princess corporate and was told they do not have that info till March 15th. It is not in the systems yet. I was curious for one of the cruises listed would interfere with my existing planned cruise.

Laura

Travel agents received it from Princess on Friday afternoon.

Yep, my TA got them Fri and passed it on to me since I was looking for a particular cruise.

How did you get this info? I talked to Princess corporate and was told they do not have that info till March 15th. It is not in the systems yet. I was curious for one of the cruises listed would interfere with my existing planned cruise.

Laura

Same here, Laura. I saw the new schedules and knew that my 4/27/13 Caribbean Princess cruise was about to be cancelled because the ship was starting a Transatlantic that day. I called Princess, who of course knew nothing about any impending cancellation, and switched my dates to a week earlier. Good thing my dates were totally flexible and of course no air had been purchased yet. This is actually the third time an April cruise to the Caribbean has been cancelled on me- you'd think I'd learn by now!

I am booked on the 4/27/13 on the Crown out of Galveston. I can change it to the 4/6/13 booking but I am afraid there may be a lot of spring breakers on that one. I don't know what we will decide to do. We may decide to try Disney. I really wanted to try Princess though. I am disappointed. It a bummer when they start taking bookings and then change the itineraries of the ship.

Thank you for posting the documents ... really helpful. We are planning Alaska for 2013. Now I can see if the budget will handle sailing roundtrip from San Francisco (with Glacier Bay as one of places to cruise).

Just printed them off for reference.

THANK YOU!!!!

Many Cruise Lines the staff on board are sensational , but the people in Corporate and Head Office are a different cup of tea altogether . So many Head Office people seem to regard public interest/ enquiries as an interruption to their work.

Their overall attitude seems to be in many cases that the passengers tend to buggerup their playing ships, instead of understanding that without passengers they would not be able to play ships .

Therefore you get these stupind statements that Corporate / Head Office are not aware . They are well aware, but you and the TA can just wait till HO is ready to tell you .

Does anyone know when the remaining schedules will be released?

If you mean the remaining summer 2013 schedule, I don't think there is any more to release:

Yes I see that, but looking at what is posted for Europe and Alaska, there is not a ship left in the fleet during the Summer months (unless I missed one) They are all in Europe and Alaska.

Don't know about fall/winter 2013 though, if that's what you meant.

Thanks for posting pizzalady. I am really bummed as I noticed the 12 day Greek Islands & Med is no longer listed. We have started saving for this cruise as it has all the ports we wanted to see without stopping in Turkey. It also included Monte Carlo (we want to go to Nice & Eze). Also had just the Italy and Greece ports plus one in Croatia. We were planning for 3 or so years from now so looks like we will have to make another plan unless Princess brings it back or one similar. They kept a few but did notice some new ones which don't seem too interesting. I know most of you have been to Europe/Med but this cruise is on our bucket list.

Thanks again for posting and we'll just have to wait and see.

If you mean the remaining summer 2013 schedule, I don't think there is any more to release:

Don't know about fall/winter 2013 though, if that's what you meant.

Sorry. I will clarify because I get confused when you talk about Summer and Winter because they are the opposite for us down here.

What I am looking for is the cruises that will happen in New England/Canada in August 2013.

Sorry. I will clarify because I get confused when you talk about Summer and Winter because they are the opposite for us down here.

What I am looking for is the cruises that will happen in New England/Canada in August 2013.

According to the schedule listed, I don't see that possible for August 2013....you may have to wait until September 2013. The CB and Emerald are due back into Brooklyn, New York at that time....CB around September 15th and the Emerald around September 26th.

According to the schedule listed, I don't see that possible for August 2013....you may have to wait until September 2013. The CB and Emerald are due back into Brooklyn, New York at that time....CB around September 15th and the Emerald around September 26th.

So when are those cruises released.

For the Royal Princess they said these were pre brochures for TA's only.The real prices would be on March 15.?

We are booked on the April 13, 2013 cruise on the Crown Princess and it has not been cancelled. I even called Princess and asked them and they said it was still a go.

The official cancellations have not been announced yet. Since the Crown is starting a 17-day Transatlantic on April 13, 2013, the Western Caribbean sailing will be cancelled soon- definitely by next week officially. Sorry, but I've been through this scenario too many times to believe otherwise.

I just received a Princess brochure in the mail today and two cruises caught my eye that I hadn't seen before (14 days on the East Coast) on the Caribbean Princess - and another one on the same page on the Emerald (somewhere else). But going to the Princess site it shows them both in totally different places for that period. Wonder if the brochure (that was obviously made up weeks ago) is wrong, or if the website is that far behind if the changes were known when they designed the brochure? Either way - not good.

I don't understand why they keep letting people book cruises that it appears are no longer available. It looks like they would fix them so they couldn't be booked. It just seems crazy. People may go ahead and make hotel and airline reservations that they won't be able to cancel. To me it is unfair of them to do people this way. I know I am very disappointed. I am in a position that I can change our reservation but I am still let down by them and this is our first cruise with them.

I guess another Summer with no Caribbean cruises.:rolleyes:

No worries in my mind. I much perfer the Caribbean in the off season with out all the late teen / early 20 passengers. No disrespect to that age group, they are just looking for a different type of experience than I am and the atmosphere is just a little different during the summer. The Caribbean in the fall is great IMO.

Not quite positive but I would imagine by the end of the month.

I hope so. It may only be March 2012 but I would love to see what's going to be available Sept 2013 to April 2014. It's so much fun to have several cruises to look forward to :D

Archived