2013 Schedules

pizzalady1

Thanks for posting the information. Very disappointing for us here in the UK. Very few cruises going out of Southampton and returning to Southampton. I just cannot see the point of flying to get onboard a ship when I can travel from Southampton which is two hours from where we live. The prices also seem really high. Wanted to go back to Svalbard but there is only one date for 2013 and that is no good for us. I wonder what Celebrity will have.

Thanks for posting the information. Very disappointing for us here in the UK. Very few cruises going out of Southampton and returning to Southampton. I just cannot see the point of flying to get onboard a ship when I can travel from Southampton which is two hours from where we live. The prices also seem really high. Wanted to go back to Svalbard but there is only one date for 2013 and that is no good for us. I wonder what Celebrity will have.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1584271

Ask and you shall receive ....

Ruby has some interesting ones with Crete, Sicily,Tunis and Milan. The small ships are the best for visiting some of these ports and while Princess still has them in the fleet, they should be used. Not alll ports should be overrun with 3,000 people.

I agree, but Santorini, Corfu, Mykonos, Katakalon, and Dubrovnik are all small ports and the large ships go there. Many people have done these Med sailings, and it would be nice to change it up a bit, maybe for just one or two cruises. Stop in some places like Sicily, Kotor, Bodrum, Bari, Slovenia, Palma, Split, and Corsica. If they can handle the big ships of HAL and Celebrity, they can handle a large Princess ship a few days during the year. I'm sure their economies would probably appreciate it.

From May 12-Sept 9, Ruby is doing the same cruise every 12 days (with reverse itin.). Venice, Dubrovnik, Corfu, Katakalon, Athens, Mykonos, Kusadasi, & Naples.

From June 23-Sept 27, the Royal is doing basically the same Barcelona to Venice cruise that Princess has sailed the last 10 years.

A little more thought to the itineraries would be nice!

A boat with a covered pool, yes! Looks like the May 30th sailing replaces Juneau & Skagway with Sitka & Haines; this is wonderful! Too bad more sailings don't do this. Has Princess ever stopped in Sitka in the past? I bet it will sell fast.

I agree! I'm planning on booking that May 30th sailing, just because of Sitka & Haines.

We're looking at the Grand Mediterranean for 2014 so still a year away from booking. I like the Holy Land itineraries but would never book a cruise that has no Anytime Dining on such a port-intensive cruise.

I love the new cabin allocation! On sea days, we are either at the pool or buffet/grill so nice to see the "undesirable" Aloha and Baja deck forward will be the cheapest!

Am I looking at the Crown TA from Galveston correctly? I think the date is listed as April 13, 2013. But, isn't there a Western Caribbean on the Crown on that date? :confused:

Good catch. I bet those last three Caribbean sailings are going to be cancelled this week.

Good catch. I bet those last three Caribbean sailings are going to be cancelled this week.

Well so much for sailing from Galveston for my birthday next year.

Booo! :(

I hadn't booked it yet, but was planning to on my upcoming CB cruise. I think I should get a free cruise and some on board credit because the cruise I wanted to book, won't exist :D:p

Well so much for sailing from Galveston for my birthday next year.

Booo! :(

I hadn't booked it yet, but was planning to on my upcoming CB cruise. I think I should get a free cruise and some on board credit because the cruise I wanted to book, won't exist :D:p

Us too. DH's b-day is the 24th and we had been looking at the 20th sailing. Oh Well!

Three's definitely not as common, but I've always felt that booking the last cruise or two of what's announced is a little risky. The plans for what's not announced seems to always be somewhat in flux, so if they change where they expect to deploy a ship at the end, it often seems to cancel that last cruise.

Three's definitely not as common, but I've always felt that booking the last cruise or two of what's announced is a little risky. The plans for what's not announced seems to always be somewhat in flux, so if they change where they expect to deploy a ship at the end, it often seems to cancel that last cruise.

I guess booking well over a year in advance does have its drawbacks in these cases. Thankfully, my end of season CB cruise is pretty set in stone for this year.

I'm a bit grumpy though, that my birthday cruise for next year has gone *poof*

I'll probably just sail from Galveston in Jan or Feb and come up with something else for my b-day. Sigh! Time to start researching - AGAIN :mad:

Wow, three sailings may be cancelled! Does something like this happen often?
Last year they started the higher revenue European cruises earlier and cancelled at least one cruise on two ships and two cruises on a third. I don't remember which ones. Princess can charge more for the European itineraries.

How did you get this info? I talked to Princess corporate and was told they do not have that info till March 15th. It is not in the systems yet. I was curious for one of the cruises listed would interfere with my existing planned cruise.

Laura

How did you get this info? I talked to Princess corporate and was told they do not have that info till March 15th. It is not in the systems yet. I was curious for one of the cruises listed would interfere with my existing planned cruise.

Laura

Travel agents received it from Princess on Friday afternoon.

Archived