Delta 767-400ER seat 27 C, D or E

Baseball fan

Hi - I will be flying Delta from Europe back to JFK and my plane is a 767-400ER. I was looking at seat 27E (last row before galley, center section aisle). I've looked at multiple websites and I cannot find out if the seat fully reclines. Some sites say yes and some say no. I've had the last seat before the wall on a 747 and had no problem.

Looking for someone who has had this section 27C, D or E.

Thanks

I did check seatguru and others including Delta. Not sure who to believe as I have found seatguru is not always right. I checked with Delta and they said it was ok but wanted to see if anyone has sat in those seats.

Hi - I will be flying Delta from Europe back to JFK and my plane is a 767-400ER. I was looking at seat 27E (last row before galley, center section aisle). I've looked at multiple websites and I cannot find out if the seat fully reclines. Some sites say yes and some say no. I've had the last seat before the wall on a 747 and had no problem.

Looking for someone who has had this section 27C, D or E.

Thanks

These seats do not recline.....I always avoid the last seats in a section because of this..So on your aircraft avoid row's 27, 45 & 46...However that's not to say the aircraft won't/can't change and DL is known for these changes (I fly DL often)..continue to check right up until departure date...but I have had a change of aircraft which affected my seats on day of travel....Good luck !!

Although a DL flyer, my experience with the 764 is very limited. So, take this general advice. Assume that these rows will not recline:

1) In front of an exit row, including the first exit row when there are two together.

2) In front of a bulkhead, lav, or galley.

While there are exceptions for this in some cases, better to expect that rather than assume the other way and be disappointed. Of course, rows in business before the bulkhead do have recline.

Even though most of the Delta flights back across the pond are daylight flights you might think about avoiding anything near either the galley or lavs especially if you want a semi restful aisle seat. There's nothing worse than getting hit with the cart or the fa's as they go back and forth restocking and refilling.

There are several different configurations within the 767-400 classification and we have had so many changes that I'd never trust whether it would really be the ER seating or whatever was handy to fly that day.

That's just Delta for ya!

I am a small person. I don't mind the seats on that plane that do not fully recline but I can sleep anywhere.

I also do not mind the fuss around the galley.

I am the exception to the general rule. Someone will end up in those seats.

If you are tall, an uneasy sleeper and can't stand noise.....sit elsewhere if you can do so.

Archived