Help with shoes

lssg

I always pack way too many shoes & sandals...I want to buy a comfortable walking shoe for the day, that I can also wear at night for dinner on the ship...please give me some suggestions....

Shoes aren't generally THAT heavy! Save your walking shoes for daytime, and bring something pretty for dinner! I do wear flip-flops for almost everything during the daytime, but they aren't appropriate for dinnertime in the dining room, unless, maybe, you're on NCL!

I'll bring 1 or 2 pair of flip-flops, and a couple pair of evening shoes/heels...so far, I've never brought sports shoes at all!

I love shoes and I'm also trying to limit how many I take.

So planning for 2 pair of heels- gold and silver of silver and black.

Got one pair of tennis shoes and will take a couple pair of sandals. I will wear the tennis shoes, so planning to pack 4 shoes, and some flip flops.

I'll bring a pair of Ecco sandals and these. Natural Soul by Naturalizer

http://www.buy.com/pr/product.aspx?sku=217720555&sellerid=31002768#

I bought mine at Famous Footwear. Bought others of the same brand at Kohls and Marshalls.

I'll wear these around the ship, onshore and for formal night under black slacks.

For day wear the one most important lesson learned the hard way is to never travel with a pair of shoes that are not super comfortable. So new shoes are usually out of the running for me, I take old faithfuls. Perhaps not the cute choice, but the feet will thank you that might when the heels go on.

For evening, since walking isn't that much of an issue and we're sitting down much of the evening the pretty, possibly new heels are fine. I must be able to walk up and down stairs in them at the very least.

I take 5 pair. Formal, casual evening, comfortable sandals, sneakers for walking laps and one pair of flip flops.

Archived