Celebrity Silhouette - Photos from around the ship

CruiseImage

We took the Silhouette from Cape Liberty to Caribbean 22 Feb - 5 Mar 2012.

I took a number of photos from around the ship which I'm sure will interest some of you who are planning or already have booked a trip on this beauty of a ship

(click this link below)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150602320653325.388602.527593324&type=1&l=5152984dbe

423527_10150602327148325_527593324_9263140_390403633_n.jpg

Looking forward to getting back on for the Transatlantic in April and possibly a B2B from Rome to Venice.

Thanks for the pic link, Staffy; we're back on S-Class Silhouette for this year's westbound transatlantic after venturing into M-Class territory last year...and really looking forward to all those aspects of S-Class that make her feel so relaxed and "Ahhh Spaaa".

Happy Cruising,

Alan (and Teresa)

Absolutely gorgeous photos! We were booked on the Silhouette this December but had to cancel because the Man of the House (who is now in the doghouse :() had work commitments. But one of these days we'll get on the beautiful Silhouette!!!

Thanks for the pic link, Staffy; we're back on S-Class Silhouette for this year's westbound transatlantic after venturing into M-Class territory last year...and really looking forward to all those aspects of S-Class that make her feel so relaxed and "Ahhh Spaaa".

Happy Cruising,

Alan (and Teresa)

Looks like we were on the same TA on the eclipse last year too, we stayed on and went to Cork for the 3 days.

We also love the M class and now with the touch of S class in them, the best of both worlds.

Have a great TA !

We took the Silhouette from Cape Liberty to Caribbean 22 Feb - 5 Mar 2012.

I took a number of photos from around the ship which I'm sure will interest some of you who are planning or already have booked a trip on this beauty of a ship

Nice photos -- thanks for sharing them. And it was great to meet you both!

S

Heres a link to more photos from the same trip, a few people in these, although mainly my wife and I, oh and those amazing martini bar crew.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150600379273325.388391.527593324&type=3&l=be390bf03d

Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures!! We are cruising the Adriatic on the Silhouette this July!!

PS I shared some of your pictures with my FB that are traveling with us!

Great photo's. Really looking forward to June. Great shot of the cabins. We are in cabin 1007 so it was great to see how close we will be to the bridge on the starboard side of the ship.:)

Archived