Current Cruise Directors (CD) List - UPDATED

DonnaK

I was chating with ricky on facebook yes he will be on the oasis 10/06/12 he really enjoy working on the allure and the oasis he hoping that they will give him a full contract on the oasis or on the allure
How can I find him on Facebook?

I went to the link you gave me but when I got there, there isn't any way to friend him. I guess he doesn't want to be bombarded with friend requests.

"+1 add friend" is right below your profile name on the upper right. I can see it on Ricky's page. I wonder why you can't.

Gina

"+1 add friend" is right below your profile name on the upper right. I can see it on Ricky's page. I wonder why you can't.

Gina

It's not on the page I'm looking at and I have no idea why. All I see below his profile pic is Wall, Info, Photos and then in blue it says Report/Block. Is his profile a picture with 4 guys in it?

It's not on the page I'm looking at and I have no idea why. All I see below his profile pic is Wall, Info, Photos and then in blue it says Report/Block. Is his profile a picture with 4 guys in it?

Yes

I agree - it does seem crazy, especially since Allan Brooks is one of the regular CD's on Allure, alternating with Ken. I'd be more inclined to think that the info regarding Jimmy Rhodes is incorrect.

Time will tell!

I talked to Royal Caribbean today and was told Allan Brooks would be on Allure from 9/2 until 11/4. I was also told that Leo Papa would be on Liberty until 11/10.

I've never had Leo before ... and didn't see any comments about him on here ... how is he?

Maybe he has YOU blocked. :D

I didn't mean it was below HIS profile pic. The add friend link is directly below YOUR name on the upper right. If you don't have it, maybe you have an add blocker that is blocking the wrong things. Or your page isn't fully loading for some reason. Try turning off you computer and turn it on again. I've had missing elements from pages or emails and doing this has solved the problem. Really.

Gina

I see the same page that you see and cannot add him either, even after rebooting my computer.

I talked to Royal Caribbean today and was told Allan Brooks would be on Allure from 9/2 until 11/4. I was also told that Leo Papa would be on Liberty until 11/10.

I've never had Leo before ... and didn't see any comments about him on here ... how is he?

Adventure OTS - Abel Jeney started on July 14 for 4 months.

Allure OTS - Ken Rush started June 10th until Sept 9, then Allan Brooks will be on from Sept 9 to Nov 4. Ken Rush expects to return after his break on Nov 4

Brilliance OTS - Anna Bass started July 27

Enchantment OTS - John Blair started on July 12.

Explorer OTS - = Richard Spacey started July 19

Freedom OTS - Drew Devine started July 29th. Graham Seymour is returning September 30 through February 3rd, then he's returning again April 7 through July 28. After that, Graham's 3 years on FR is up, and he requested a smaller ship to Alaska or New Zealand, for a change of scenery, but things can change quite quickly or not at all...ship's life (See Graham's thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1676462)

Grandeur OTS - Rico Du Breil until July 22 or 29? Luke Aerowsmith until September 14th. (needs confirmation - we have conflicting info regarding changeover date)

Independence OTS - Joff Eaton started on June 16 thru October (for feedback on Joff: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1679948)

Jewel OTS - Clo O'Connor (started with the eastbound TA on May 3 through the westbound TA ending 9/16. Carly Boileau will be back in Boston on Sept 16 after TA for Canada/NE cruises.

Legend OTS - Jimmy Rhodes (need dates)

Liberty OTS - Leo Papa started mid-July until Nov 10

Majesty OTS - Dave Chapman started July 16

Mariner OTS - Carly Boileau until August (end date? Who will be the next CD?)

Monarch OTS - Marc Walker until Sept. 17. Marc will return Nov. 16 until April 2 when Monarch leaves the fleet. Mitch Merucci will be filling in as CD during Marc's break Sept 17 through Nov 16

Navigator OTS - Simona Ferraiuolo started May 27 (until when?)

Oasis OTS - Amy Fickert *started 6/9 until 10/6 then Ricky Matthews

Radiance OTS - Paul Rutter from May 11 until August 31. Bobby and Becky Brown will be returning from their break on Aug 29

Rhapsody OTS - Casey Pelter started July 20

Serenade OTS - Ricky Matthews started June 22 (until when?)

Splendour OTS - Rich Edwards *João Pereira returns for the fall/winter season in South America

Vision OTS - Mike Hunnerup (dates?)

Voyager OTS - Lixin Fang started in Shanghai on June 19 *Gordon Whatman expects to be back for the Australian season (Oct 23?)

I see the same page that you see and cannot add him either, even after rebooting my computer.

I believe this might be because he has it set that only friends of his friends can do a friend request.

This is usually the case when one person sees the +friend and another doesn't.

Did Dennis leave Royal? I haven't seen him assigned to a ship for some time now. :confused:

Dennis is on an extended break. He had several back-to-back contracts and worked straight through for almost a year, so he's making up for that now by taking extra time off.

My guess (and this is just a guess) is that he'll be back when the ships start to return to the Caribbean from Europe in the fall. (His break started when the ship he was assigned to left for Europe).

Dennis is one of my favorites! Very personable and approachable, and is a master at warming up the crowd before a show!

Hi -

I am going to be on the 9/22 sailing of the Oasis and was wondering if anyone knew who was going to be the CD.

I am worried it is going to be Amy, who I have read bad things about.

In the past I wouldn't have cared about the CD, but after having Allan on the Allure last year, and Graham on the Freedom in March, I have started to really enjoy the things they do - morning shows, Love and Marriage etc. I would have loved those cruises on their own merits, but Allan and Graham made them a lot more fun than they would have been.

I guess if we get Amy and she is annoying we'll just try to ignore her.

Thanks.

Mike

Dennis is on an extended break. He had several back-to-back contracts and worked straight through for almost a year, so he's making up for that now by taking extra time off.

My guess (and this is just a guess) is that he'll be back when the ships start to return to the Caribbean from Europe in the fall. (His break started when the ship he was assigned to left for Europe).

Dennis is one of my favorites! Very personable and approachable, and is a master at warming up the crowd before a show!

Thanks Donna! I sailed with Dennis twice and he is one of my favorites as well. I'm happy to hear that he hasn't left the company and is just on a well-deserved break.

Is it too much to hope for that he'll be on the Oasis in October instead of Ricky Matthews???? :p

Thanks Donna! I sailed with Dennis twice and he is one of my favorites as well. I'm happy to hear that he hasn't left the company and is just on a well-deserved break.

Is it too much to hope for that he'll be on the Oasis in October instead of Ricky Matthews???? :p

Ricky is said to be an outstanding CD: http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/travel/meet-ricky-your-cruise-director/2012/06/28/gJQAvucgBW_story.html

Hi -

I am going to be on the 9/22 sailing of the Oasis and was wondering if anyone knew who was going to be the CD.

I am worried it is going to be Amy, who I have read bad things about.

In the past I wouldn't have cared about the CD, but after having Allan on the Allure last year, and Graham on the Freedom in March, I have started to really enjoy the things they do - morning shows, Love and Marriage etc. I would have loved those cruises on their own merits, but Allan and Graham made them a lot more fun than they would have been.

I guess if we get Amy and she is annoying we'll just try to ignore her.

Thanks.

Mike

Amy is the current CD on Oasis and is scheduled to there until 10/6, so unless something unexpected happens, she will be your CD

Is anyone familiar with CD - Drew Devine? He is on the Freedom now and we will be sailing with him next month.

Had him on the Monarch a couple of years ago and enjoyed him very much. He did a great job with hosting Love & Marriage Gameshow as well as the Quest.

Is anyone familiar with CD - Drew Devine? He is on the Freedom now and we will be sailing with him next month.

Drew is one of our favorite CD. He is funny without having a 'schtick' that some have - he always seems very genuine. In fact, we like him so much he was the motivating factor for us adding a fourth cruise this year and doing Freedom with him. You will not be disappointed! :)

Archived