Oct. 2013 Seven Night Cruise Bookings Out of Miami

Has anyone heard anything about cruise bookings out of Miami, Fort Lauderdale or Port Canaveral for past April 2013. You can cruise dates of any length up to April 2014 in any other port, but not any of the east coast Florida ports. You can only see dates for shorter cruises past April 2013 for this three ports, but not for cruises of six nights or more. You can see sailing date 25 months out in most ports, but only 13 months out in Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Port Canaveral. My wife and I have always booked our cruises 18 months in advance, but now Carnival is not showing us the dates that far out in south Florida. I tried E-mailing Carnival, but they didn't reply back. We tried out TA, but she couldn't find out either. So I was wondering if anyone here has heard anything about it. Thanks.

People must be getting ancy .. as this is the 4th thread I've read asking when will their iteneraries be released.. the answer is no one knows.

Its not like this is unusual. Its still very early for all the dates to be released. A couple of years ago those of us out of Galveston waiting until around August.. spring is typical.

You say that this is not unusual. I have not seen it happen before any of our other cruises. This will be our sixth cruise with Carnival. As I stated we have always booked each of our cruise 18 months in advance to our sailing. Which would be next month in April 2012. We only get to cruise every other year. So when we get back we start looking for our next cruise and start planning. We don't call it ancy we call it planning our next cruise. Sorry to bothered some people by asking a question on a web site made for that. I just thought someone out there might of heard something or possibly know someone who just might know.

You say that this is not unusual. I have not seen it happen before any of our other cruises. This will be our sixth cruise with Carnival. As I stated we have always booked each of our cruise 18 months in advance to our sailing. Which would be next month in April 2012. We only get to cruise every other year. So when we get back we start looking for our next cruise and start planning. We don't call it ancy we call it planning our next cruise. Sorry to bothered some people by asking a question on a web site made for that. I just thought someone out there might of heard something or possibly know someone who just might know.

Yup, we always book our cruises 18 months out as well and have never had a problem doing so. I booked our April 2013 cruise in Oct 2011. We also only cruise every other year and like to get the cabin/s we want at the best price.

John Heald just posted on Facebook that on Thursday, 3/15, they will be releasing dates for the Dream, Liberty & Conquest! I'm still waiting on the Breeze for Sept. '13, though! :(

You and me both...we were going to cruise the breeze for my son's graduation next year however we are throwing my parents a 50th wedding anniversary party in NJ a month after graduation so we are going to have to wait and see the dates for the Thanksgiving Cruise 2013 on the Breeze soon :)

Archived