pool towels?

blueseagirl

You will get pool/beach towels in your room from your steward everyday. I have never seen them available by the pools. You can take the towels off the ship with you so there is no need to pack your own and waste that valuable space in the suitcase. :)

There will be pool towels on every chair at every pool for your enjoyment.;)

Jim

I've never seen them put towels on any chairs on any cruise I have been on, but I was going to say you can always ask one of the deck attendants for one, or an extra if you need it. They have them in one of the rooms by the pool.

Mike

I've never seen them put towels on any chairs on any cruise I have been on, but I was going to say you can always ask one of the deck attendants for one, or an extra if you need it. They have them in one of the rooms by the pool.

Mike

LOL!!.. I think he's hinting at the idea that there will be towels on every chair thanks to the placement of those towels by the "chair hogs" each morning. :p;):D

If there was one complaint I had about Princess - and believe me it is hard to find one, it is that they don't have pool towels by the pool. Sometimes we like one for the chaise and one for our head or sometime there is a breeze and just need that for a chill, but it is not possible unless you ask you room steward. BTW I have never been refused by my room steward for an extra one.

I have never seen them available by the pools.

Depends on the ship. Unless my memory deceives me, some ships have counters on Lido deck where you can get towels and check out deckchair blankets. And if you're using the Lotus pool, the spa always has towels to grab.

Just returned from 10 days on the Emerald princess. They had wooden bins of fresh towels everyday by the Neptune pool and the Mutts pool. Also, your cabin steward will give you as many pool towels as you want.

If there was one complaint I had about Princess - and believe me it is hard to find one, it is that they don't have pool towels by the pool. Sometimes we like one for the chaise and one for our head or sometime there is a breeze and just need that for a chill, but it is not possible unless you ask you room steward. BTW I have never been refused by my room steward for an extra one.

We swim several times a day on a cruise. Our room steward brings two towels each per day. If we need another we have always been able to get them from a pool attendant!

Archived