Miraclebody Capris

katz

They sell millions of pair of Spanx every year so lots of ladies must be wearing them. :)Not everyone is a size 2 and even some size 2 ladies can use some 'smoothing out' in their skirts and pants. Wear what makes you feel your best. Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks..... just you. If you think you look better smoothing under your pants, you probably do. :)

I even heard they came out with a line for men.

Just buy pants that fit, and you won't need to wear stuff under them! I can't imagine wearing 2 layers just to "look smooth"....if the pants aren't too tight, you won't see any bumps and bulges!

I do wear things to look smooth....I've lost 100 lbs/40% of my body weight....and my belly is not so forgiving. Spanx is better than surgery ;)

I do wear things to look smooth....I've lost 100 lbs/40% of my body weight....and my belly is not so forgiving. Spanx is better than surgery ;)

I agree, 93 pounds lost here and I need something to help smooth the loose skin I'm left with still in the belly area. 1 year later it is defnitely tightening up but still not close to great.

I agree, 93 pounds lost here and I need something to help smooth the loose skin I'm left with still in the belly area. 1 year later it is defnitely tightening up but still not close to great.

I'm glad to hear it's tightening up some...that gives me hope. I have 8 lbs. to go to goal......I'd much rather loose skin than 100 lbs. And to me, not wearing something to help with that is like going without a bra.......which most women need even with a well fitting top :eek:

I have the Miraclebody jeans and a swimsuit and like them both. The panels are around the abdomen, so I call them my training wear. ;) Also purchased Spanx pants and dress a couple of years ago... both are that slinky knit and I appreciate the support without having to add anything else.

I found all items on sale, so if it is something that you like and get the deal that you want why not try them.

Archived