Pictures of Monarch OV set up for 4 People?

Four of us are going on a friend's cruise, and I was wondering what our room would look like once the beds are set up. Does anyone have pictures of a Monarch of the Seas ocean view set up to sleep four separate adults? Thanks.

I dont have any pics,but 4 in a cabin on the MN is way too tight......those cabins are very teeny.......you would have 2 beds with a pullman over each one.........

sure you cant swing 2 cabins?? Really,they are THAT small.......plus with 2 cabins,you'll get 2 bathrooms.....

Sorry no pics. We did it about 10 years ago. Two adults and two five year olds. Perfectly fine, enough room and had a great time. Having done it with kids I think four adults would be fine as long as you are all really, really good friends. The beds were your typical to lowers and two bunks.

I am 49, my sister is 54, her daughter is 35 and my mom is 80. We shared a room on the Voyager of the Seas and even though it was very small, we had a GREAT time. We would rotate 2 at a time to go back to the room in the evening to get our shower and get dressed for dinner. If your only option is to get one room for four people, don't worry about it...YOU WILL BE ON A CRUISE! We don't spend much time in the room anyway so it worked out well for us. We really enjoyed the time together as we don't live in the same city. I don't know how the size of the rooms on Voyager compare to those on the Monarch, but I think it would be ok.

I dont have any pics,but 4 in a cabin on the MN is way too tight......those cabins are very teeny.......you would have 2 beds with a pullman over each one.........

sure you cant swing 2 cabins?? Really,they are THAT small.......plus with 2 cabins,you'll get 2 bathrooms.....

I agree with Kathy.. way too tight for 4 people. Just get 2 interior rooms and it will probably be the same price as 4 in an OV

I found these pics:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=22819725&postcount=2

Bottom beds are together, but you get the idea.

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=28123442&postcount=7

Top beds are up.

We are booked in an OV for August, but we're 2 adults and 2 small kids so I'm not too worried about it. I'm happy about having a window, but 122 sq ft is smaller tham my closet!

I am not one who “has to sail in a suite “ but 4 adults in a Monarch OV will be EXTREMLY tight. I’ve sailed in the Monarch OV plenty of times and it is just barely large enough for 2 adults. Take a look at the photos just posted. That is basically the entire cabin except for a desk/dressing area with a desk chair, and very small bathroom. No other room for any more furniture. You will likely need to keep clothes for 1 or 2 in suitcases under the bed because there simply isn’t a lot of storage for clothes for 4

Check the prices to be sure the third and fourth person in a cabin is really that much cheaper than a second cabin for 2.

One hint. - If you decide to have all 4 in the cabin, you may want to consider using the spa showers when getting ready for the evening.

Have fun and let us know how it goes.

M

Here's ours with the 1 bed config...

[ATTACH]225885[/ATTACH]

Here's the couch side of the room...

[ATTACH]225886[/ATTACH]

IMHO this room is way too small for 4 people. The JR Suite was much bigger so if it's in your price range I'd go that route.

I don't think this is an OV. It looks exactly like an SOV (deck 9 only) though. The first pictures posted from hlauburn were of an OV.

Archived