What is your favorite Princess mixed drink?

Cruzin-K

My favorite is the "From Russia With Love" martini in Crooner's. It has Stoli and another vodka that I can't remember at the moment. They have several varieties of stuffed olives including citrus and anchovy. You can order an assortment or all of one kind. They bring them in a long dish with toothpicks. I always look forward to that drink, shaken not stirred, and pretending I'm James Bond. And should we meet on a cruise you'll know that the similarity is all in my imagination ;).

Edited by Kentskie

I've looked at that but never tried it but it does sound delicious. What do they garnish it with?

See the photos earlier in the thread... they will garnish it with a twist or with olives... your choice!

See the photos earlier in the thread... they will garnish it with a twist or with olives... your choice!

Princess Bloody Mary's are the best on the planet.....shut the front door.....end of topic.......no challenge possible!

Respectfully.......

M

Princess Bloody Mary's are the best on the planet.....shut the front door.....end of topic.......no challenge possible!

Respectfully.......

M

You should talk to DW she is a Bloody Mary aficionado you and she could have a spirited discussion. ;)

I've looked at that but never tried it but it does sound delicious. What do they garnish it with?

Garnish? GARNISH??

This is a martini, man, not a fruit-fest! Besides, olives just take up room where there could be gin. That said, I do like mine a twist.

Respectfully.......

M

I do love the Princess bloody mary particularly with breakfast in the MDR. However my favorite drink is the gin (Bombay please) and tonic. This is the drink for civilized men.

Garnish? GARNISH??

This is a martini, man, not a fruit-fest! Besides, olives just take up room where there could be gin. That said, I do like mine a twist.

LOL one of my favorite quotes by I can't remember who is just that. Don't order anything in your martini because it takes up room. I love the olive array in Crooner's but order them on the side.

Does anyone besides me remember the Gibson? It is a martini with an onion instead of an olive. I also like mine very dry with no vermouth. I always say as long as there is a bottle of vermouth somewhere on the ship, or in the state it's close enough for me.:D

Edited by Kentskie

I remember Black Star Liner being on the menu (love the name) but I don't remember what it is can you enlighten me? Thanks.

Here is the recipe for the Black Star Liner

1oz vodka

1/2 oz creme de cacao

1/2 espresso

1/2 oz heavy cream

Dash of chocolate syrup

Shake and strain into a chilled glass

Garnish with a dash of chocolate powder

Here is the recipe for the Black Star Liner

1oz vodka

1/2 oz creme de cacao

1/2 espresso

1/2 oz heavy cream

Dash of chocolate syrup

Shake and strain into a chilled glass

Garnish with a dash of chocolate powder

Thanks. Now I want one. It sounds delicious.

Salt rim large martini glass

1.5 ounces Silver Patron Tequila

1.5 ounces Platinum Patron Tequila

0.75 ounces Grand Marnier, Cent Cinquantenaire Liqueur

1.5 ounces fresh lime juice

1.5 ounces simple syrup

1/3 cup of ice

Shake all ingredients and pour into large martini glass. Serve with wedge of fresh cut lime

Salt rim large martini glass

1.5 ounces Silver Patron Tequila

1.5 ounces Platinum Patron Tequila

0.75 ounces Grand Marnier, Cent Cinquantenaire Liqueur

1.5 ounces fresh lime juice

1.5 ounces simple syrup

1/3 cup of ice

Shake all ingredients and pour into large martini glass. Serve with wedge of fresh cut lime

I'm in. Sounds like a very smooth and wonderful Margarita. I can hardly wait to try it.