Main Dining Room Menus

laiki

Okay so I already did a search and found main dining room menus from this wonderful review/website: http://www.thepreismans.com/

My question is: are the menus the same fleet wide? Do they follow the same order for all 7 day cruises?

Basically I am going on an Alaskan cruise on the Radiance and I was hoping to know the order of the menus so that I could book specialty restaurants.

I think they switch around the menus for non-formal nights in the middle of the week...nights 3, 4, & 5. On the Mariner last week, we were trying to avoid a menu that it was reported had been served on Tuesdays, so we made specialty restaurant reservations for that night. The menu we were trying to avoid ended up being served Wednesday instead of Tuesday, so we got it anyway. Ironically, it was one of the best cruiseship meals we've ever had!:rolleyes:

Okay so I already did a search and found main dining room menus from this wonderful review/website: http://www.thepreismans.com/

My question is: are the menus the same fleet wide? Do they follow the same order for all 7 day cruises?

Basically I am going on an Alaskan cruise on the Radiance and I was hoping to know the order of the menus so that I could book specialty restaurants.

That website is an awesome find! Amazed those people would go through so much effort to post from their trips and very appreciative.

So I could expect the same menu in the MDR on Rhapsody in Alaska? :D

Archived