Suite experience on Princess?

39august

Somebody posted a Sabatini's breakfast menu but it was to small to read. I'm told you can get anything you wish. I'll be in a Vista Suite on the Grand next week and I'm really looking forward to this particular suite perk. I'll try to post from the ship and let you know! :D

Service for breakfast is top notch. They had a staff of 3. I have never seen more than 4 tables occupied on my Ruby sailing.

They have the basic items you can get in the MDR and a few twists. They had a fruit milk that my son enjoyed. The mimosas were a nice way to start the morning. I forget what it is was called but the french toast was thicker and different from MDR. Eggs Benedict were great.

I never asked for anything off menu, but I'm sure they would do what they could for you.

Somebody posted a Sabatini's breakfast menu but it was to small to read. I'm told you can get anything you wish. I'll be in a Vista Suite on the Grand next week and I'm really looking forward to this particular suite perk. I'll try to post from the ship and let you know! :D

Enjoy - You will really have a relaxing experience.

Years ago in Alaska, we usually were the only table - three at the most on sea days but we ate late everyday and it was a port intense itinerary. On the Grand last year, we had two weeks with at least six to eight tables every morning (again late). Service changes with more tables but it still is wonderful. Last Christmas on the Crown, it didn't seem very full but that restaurant is spread out more - maybe five tables full every morning but we were as happy with the service - BUT then again it was so busy over the holiday and the Noro was around. We usually joke around with the staff and they would even stand around our table and talk while we ate - we enjoy that and have stayed friends with some but not everyone likes that. On the Crown, they served us and were off. Service was good but not the home feeling as on other ships. BUT IT IS STILL SO SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE HORIZON COURT.

Everyone needs to try it at least once.

Sabitini's breakfast menu

Mimosa (Orange Juice and Champagne)

Juices and Fruits: Grapefruit, Apple, Cranberry, Tomato, V8, and Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice, Seasonal Fresh Fruit with Berries and Citrus Wedge, Chilled Melon with Mint

Beverages: Freshly Brewed Regular and Decaffeinated Coffee, Expresso, Cappuccino, and Hot Chocolate, Whole and Fat Free Milk, Soy Milk, Honey Sweetend Fruit Milk, Selection of Teas

Bakery: Croissants, Rolls, Loaf Bread, Bagels, Danish Pastries, Fruit Muffins & English Muffins, White & Whole Wheat Toast, Sweet Butter and Preserves

Cereals and Grains: Yogurt and Super Granola Parfait with Raspberry Swirl, Assorted Dry Cereals with Banana, Original Swiss Bircher Museli, Selection of Natural and Fruit Yogurts

Egg A La Carte: Prepared-to-order Egg Dishes, Soft Poached Egg over Roasted Potatoes with Hollandaise Sauce, Traditional Eggs Benedict, The Usual Sidings

Specialties: B.E.L.T. Sandwich (Bacon, Egg, Lettuce & Tomato), Toasted Bagel with Smoked Salmon, Onions & Cream Cheese, Brioche French Toast with Apple & Cinnamon Compote, Belgian Waffle with Whipping Cream or Maple Syrup, Cooked & Cured Cold Cuts

(While not advertised you can also order items not on the above menu like pancakes and the daily special from the main dining room)

Thanks for the information but this could be a deal breaker. At breakfast time can you hear the smells from Sabatini's restaurant from your suite? And if so what should I wear? A sport coat tie and dockers pants?

Thanks in advance. We are looking forward to our cruise.

Thanks for the information but this could be a deal breaker. At breakfast time can you hear the smells from Sabatini's restaurant from your suite? And if so what should I wear? A sport coat tie and dockers pants?

Not sure what "hear the smells" means, but I could neither smell nor hear Sabatini's from my suite or my balcony on the Crown.

Really enjoyed this perk - great service - and I did occasionally order off the menu. Never a problem. One day I wanted scrambled eggs with salmon and another day there was an item on the MDR menu that sounded good. Seemed to be no problem for the Sabatini's staff.

I sincerely hope that Princess will not abandon this suite perk on the Royal just because there is a concierge lounge for suites. I've not heard any rumors - just stating a fear!

And if so what should I wear? A sport coat tie and dockers pants?

No reason to dress up for breakfast, casual clothes and shorts are fine.

Mike:)

Our favorite suite experience so far......definitely the Pacific Princess. We were in the Java Suite, 7004. Amazing views from the front of the ship and the staff was exceptional.

The balcony was the entire width of the suite with two doors and loved have the half bath in the entrance of the suite.

We just got off the Crown Princess (3/24 sailing). First time in a suite and I don't think we will ever book anything other than a suite.

Sabatini's for breakfast was superb! We had to "rough it" at the Horizon one morning since I had an early excursion. DH did not do well with their food. This was before we knew that we could get room service breakfast. Suite passengers also get room service for breakfast on day of disembarkation. We loved the complimentary room service! Don't miss Sabatini's breakfast!!! Those mimosas are wonderful.

We made good use of the free laundry service, as well.

Complimentary internet as very nice, especially since the speed is somewhat slow.

We were in Lido 107 (forward, starboard). The configuration is different from the other suites, but I'd take it again in a heartbeat. It can be windy, but it's still a nice place to be. The "secret door" that has been talked about that lets pax go out is now blocked off, so this is a very secluded suite, no prying eyes. Just wish that the wall was clear so you could sit and watch the water.

The Princess web site does not show sq. ft. of suites. I did learn that suite pax get free laundry and dry cleaning. Can some of you please descrbie the suite experience on Princess? Size of suite and are there different catagories and sizes of suites? Perks? Tipping? etc. Not interested in mini-suites. Have been on Princes several times in the very early 2000's. Getting interested in the new Royal Princess.

We had the Hawaii Suite on the Coral for a Panama Transit Canal cruise. It was FABULOUS. Two major perks: free internet and breakfast at Sabbatinis daily.

Breakfast was slow easy and a gorgeous view out to the water. To see the captain and his family in there everyday spoke volumes to us. The second morning, the waiters would see us come in the door and before we would be at the table, our coffee, tea and juice of choice would be at the table. The maitre'd each day would ask if we needed reservations to any service on the ship even though it really wasn't his area of concern, but would get us to the person that could or would. We will be sailing Scandinavia with Princess in June and again have a suite.

Archived