Boarding mid-voyage...

runnerodb83

I know this is frequently done on ships that never call at US ports and princess seems to allow it. For instance, when we took a South American cruise it seemed there were always people getting on and off the ship. Many folks left and joined us in Buenos Aires which was 4 days into a 14 day cruise.

What my question is, is this possible closer to home? Particularly, if space is available (ie unsold cabins) would princess allow me to book 2 nights of a 7 night repositioning cruise from LA to Vancouver where I got in Seattle and disembarked 2 days later in Vancouver with the rest of the ship. I've frequently seen folks disembark in Victoria who lived near by but not the opposite. Has anyone had experience with this? Something tells me its not allowed, particularly if the ship is selling well. And I don't want to pay for the full voyage.

Just wasn't pleased with the coastal cruise offerings this spring!

If you are getting on in the US, and getting off in Canada, no problem...But you will have to book and pay for the whole 7 days. EM
Right. You would have to pre-request this but you would pay for the entire length of the cruise, not the days of the cruise sailed. You can't book or pay for a portion of a cruise. There may be exceptions when it comes to Buenos Aires vs. embarkation in Rio because many don't want to pay the visa fee required to enter Brazil. But, in general, you pay for the published length of the cruise.

Archived