Guy's Burgers

designgirl

So I was just informed by my burger loving DH that a ship will get extra brownie points if it has Guy's burgers. Can anyone tell me which ships have Guy's Burger Joint?

This will help (DH at least) decide which cruise we choose for our 15th anniversary. :)

Thanks,

Erica

So I was just informed by my burger loving DH that a ship will get extra brownie points if it has Guy's burgers. Can anyone tell me which ships have Guy's Burger Joint?

This will help (DH at least) decide which cruise we choose for our 15th anniversary. :)

Thanks,

Erica

I know Legend and the Breeze

the 1600 calorie burgers are currently only on the liberty, making the entire liberty lido deck smoke free.

Someone asked the brand ambassador about the calories the other day because she couldn't wrap her head around how that was even possible. He said the only one that was that high was the pig burger or something like that, with cheese, bacon, sauce. The other burgers, while not health food, have lower calorie totals.

Guys burgers are on the Liberty. I had it twice while on board, once on embarkment day and another time when we returned to the ship after an all day excursion.

I mean, yea, they were edible but I wouldn't base my whole cruise choice around them. It's just a burger!!

Becareful, i read on here that those burgers are made with pink slime :eek:

Not True! I think you miss read. Someone asked if they were and posters who have actuallt seen them being made said NO WAY JOSE!

Pink slime be d**ned, I still getting the big one in 2 weeks:D Calories don't count on cruises.:rolleyes:

Not True! I think you miss read. Someone asked if they were and posters who have actuallt seen them being made said NO WAY JOSE!

Pink slime be d**ned, I still getting the big one in 2 weeks:D Calories don't count on cruises.:rolleyes:

i think i saw someone saying they saw the rolled meat being made into a patty, but i've yet to read someone see what goes into the rolled meat, and not even sure where that would take place.

in any case, i am presuming the meat innocent unless proved otherwise.

The Liberty is the only current ship with 2.0. Coming later this year is Breeze, Dream, Conquest, Glory and Splendor. Then there are 4 more ships scheduled for the upgrades in 2013.

I think the Lido was made smoke free because of 2.0 in general, not because of Guy's burgers. There are many more guest participation activities that are held in the midship area and I think that they wanted to make it a more inviting for all.

I think the Lido was made smoke free because of 2.0 in general, not because of Guy's burgers. There are many more guest participation activities that are held in the midship area and I think that they wanted to make it a more inviting for all.

that's not true.

the liberty was re-launched with its 2.0 upgrades with a starboard side smoking lido deck.

it was made non smoking "as a test" after 43 complaints.

oops! whomever oversaw the placement of the burger and condiment stand in the smoking area was asleep at the board meeting.

Guys burgers are on the Liberty. I had it twice while on board, once on embarkment day and another time when we returned to the ship after an all day excursion.

I mean, yea, they were edible but I wouldn't base my whole cruise choice around them. It's just a burger!!

Yeah, I doubt someone like Miami's Burger Beast would rank these up there with The Filling Station or 8oz Burger Bar, and you probably wouldn't even put them up against Tommy's or Fatburger in LA, but surely they're equal to or better than the sometimes hockey pucks you get from the Shake Shack clones, the 5 Guys, or the In N Out's of the burger world.:p

that's not true.

the liberty was re-launched with its 2.0 upgrades with a starboard side smoking lido deck.

it was made non smoking "as a test" after 43 complaints.

oops! whomever oversaw the placement of the burger and condiment stand in the smoking area was asleep at the board meeting.

True!! There was an unexpected ban placed on Lido. No warning.

Tagging onto that, can you get your burger made custom? I read somewhere that they were premade in a couple different configurations. I dont like cheese, condiments or vegetation on my burgers (I do like butter on the bun though!). Would I be able to get a plain burger with maybe just bacon (true carnivore!)?

Someone asked the brand ambassador about the calories the other day because she couldn't wrap her head around how that was even possible. He said the only one that was that high was the pig burger or something like that, with cheese, bacon, sauce. The other burgers, while not health food, have lower calorie totals.

Great. So...like 1200 calories instead. Super.

Archived