Restricted Price Program??????

I was just looking over our "Guest Ticket Booklet" and came across a paragraph about Restricted Price Program and that was how we booked the cruise and proper identification would be required to prove the same. What does this mean, I'm a bit confused???

I was just looking over our "Guest Ticket Booklet" and came across a paragraph about Restricted Price Program and that was how we booked the cruise and proper identification would be required to prove the same. What does this mean, I'm a bit confused???

Did you book with a travel agent or directly with Royal Caribbean?

You must have been booked under one of these categories:

Military

Police/Fire/EMT personnel

Residency discount by state/province

If you are not, in fact, eligible for the discount that you were booked with, and they catch you, you will have to pay the difference between what you paid and what the cabin costs THEN. It can be a considerable amount of money.

Did you book with a travel agent or directly with Royal Caribbean?

You must have been booked under one of these categories:

Military

Police/Fire/EMT personnel

Residency discount by state/province

If you are not, in fact, eligible for the discount that you were booked with, and they catch you, you will have to pay the difference between what you paid and what the cabin costs THEN. It can be a considerable amount of money.

OK< got it thanks. I booked with a travel agent and as a Firefighter.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. We are getting so close, im starting to get a be nervous now.

I also so that the cruise care was denied. is this insurance? Because we paid for that already. Boy, i need to relax!!!!!:o

You will just need to provide your proof of firefighter if asked so have it with you.

As for the insurance...it is possible you purchased an independent policy thru your travel agent (i.e. TravelGuard, TravelEx, AccessAmerica) rather than the policy offered thru RCCL. If that is the case, RCCL paperwork will say you declined insurance.

Hope that helps.

Soccer Mom

I also so that the cruise care was denied. is this insurance? Because we paid for that already. Boy, i need to relax!!!!!:o

As Soccer Mom says, since you booked with a TA, they probably provided insurance through a different provider than RCCL. In that case, RCCL sees you as having no cruise insurance, but you are covered by whatever policy the TA purchased for you.

But you should get some documentation of that coverage before you sail so you know how to contact them and make claims if necessary.

bobj

Archived