Pacific Dawn dry dock

thied

Gosh, I wonder how many false teeth, rings and leck lasese (don't know what they are but I guess they must be valuable) before you can upgrade your booking to a suite.:eek:
please could you explane what you mean.:D

just to up date

Whos who when she comes out of dry dock

captain is Captain Salvadore Lupo

Bent Bonnette head chef

CD Paul Hancox

matradee Darren Cholerton

Gosh, I wonder how many false teeth, rings and leck lasese (don't know what they are but I guess they must be valuable) before you can upgrade your booking to a suite.:eek:

Wasn't a leck lasese a Polish union official back in the 1980's.Always wondered what happened to him. :)

Wasn't a leck lasese a Polish union official back in the 1980's.Always wondered what happened to him. :)

LOL - that's Lech Kaczyński (I think he was the Polish unionist) - you lot have me in stitches:D

LOL - that's Lech Kaczyński (I think he was the Polish unionist) - you lot have me in stitches:D

Oh you funny people, LOL :D:D Actually I think it was Lech Wałęsa.

Lech Wałęsa is a Polish politician, trade-union organiser, and human-rights activist. He co-founded Solidarity the Soviet bloc's first independent trade union, won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1983, and served as President of Poland between 1990 and 1995. In August 1980 he was instrumental in negotiations that led to the ground-breaking Gdańsk Agreement.

Lech Kaczyński was a Polish lawyer and politician who served as the President of Poland from 2005 until 2010 and as Mayor of Warsaw from 2002 until 22 December 2005. On 10 April 2010, he died in the crash of a Polish Air Force Tu-154 while attempting to land at Smolensk-North airport in Russia.

That's my history lesson for today! :rolleyes::D

Lech Wałęsa is a Polish politician, trade-union organiser, and human-rights activist. He co-founded Solidarity the Soviet bloc's first independent trade union, won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1983, and served as President of Poland between 1990 and 1995. In August 1980 he was instrumental in negotiations that led to the ground-breaking Gdańsk Agreement.

Lech Kaczyński was a Polish lawyer and politician who served as the President of Poland from 2005 until 2010 and as Mayor of Warsaw from 2002 until 22 December 2005. On 10 April 2010, he died in the crash of a Polish Air Force Tu-154 while attempting to land at Smolensk-North airport in Russia.

Whoops - thanks for the correction, but still funny:D

Yes, I remember Lech Walesa, but I still don't understand how Thied's mate found him in the sewerage pipes.

Perhaps Thied could elaborate.:D

Pacific Dawn Dry Dock

Want to know more about the Pacific Dawn’s dry dock transformation? Keep your eyes peeled on the P&O Cruises website and Facebook page next week for video updates, pictures and a chance to win some great prizes!

fom an email i just got from P&O

from the same email also

Enjoy Cruising as a Single

It's not all just families and couples onboard a cruise holiday. On our ships you'll find plenty to do for the lone traveller or the unattached on a break with fellow single friends.

http://discovercruising.com.au/categories/life-onboard/8-things-to-enjoy-as-a-single-on-a-cruise?utm_source=PastPax&utm_medium=eDM&utm_campaign=AAE12MD28

New Cruise Profile pages

Our Cruise Profile pages have had a makeover! The improved layout features a fluid social integration to see comments from fellow cruisers, interactive maps to easily navigate your itinerary, the top three Shore Tours for every cruise and a simple tabbed layout that helps you find the content you need!

http://www.pocruises.com.au/findacruise/pages/CruiseProfile.aspx?CruiseCode=J222&utm_source=PastPax&utm_medium=eDM&utm_campaign=AAE12MD28

email from P&O today

Are you ready for five awesome giveaways? We’re celebrating Pacific Dawn’s dry dock transformation and we want you to get involved. We’ve got a series of videos coming up for you to check out what’s been happening onboard. Here’s our first video as a little taste, and the next video will be live on Monday 23 April. We’ve got prizes to give away including a Sony digital camera, a year’s worth of New Zealand Natural ice cream, a 3-night Short Break cruise, 20 double passes to see Universal's new release, The Five Year Engagement, and 10 cocktail packs!

So from now until May 2, watch this space for more videos and be in the running to win!

http://www.pocruises.com.au/AboutUs/Competitions/Pages/pacific-dawn-dry-dock.aspx

As many of you know, our Pacific Dawn is currently in dry dock getting a refurb! We've been documenting the event and we're compiling a series of videos for your viewing pleasure. To sweeten the deal, we're giving away some great prizes to coincide with the release of each of the videos!

All you need to do is watch, answer the question and you'll have the chance to win;

1 x Short Break cruise for two valued at $1400. Not a bad way to get away!

1 x year's supply of New Zealand Natural Ice Cream valued at $160. Yuuuuuuuuummmm!!!

1 x Sony digital camera valued at $499. Released in May, it's waterproof and shockproof so you can take it wherever you go.

20 x double passes to The Five Year Engagement - the latest Universal box office hit. valued at $40 each.

10 x cocktail packs including our Holidays cookbook, apron and MIX bar set valued at $85, so you can eat and tipple just like you were onboard.

as email to me from p&O

Two weeks to go till the Pacific Dawn dry dock and we are on the first cruise when she comes out of dry dock:D

No we are not - she is going to do a three day mini cruise - so who is going to be sleeping in my new bed

Most of those 3 dayers sell out, which means someone WILL be in your suite.
update about the three day cruise this month. it seem its a no, as the Pacific Dawn does not come out of Cairncross Dry Dock till the 29/04/2012 at around 3am. and she goes to port side on 01/05/2012 if all goes to plan.

just one more day 4 up date of the dry dock.

http://www.facebook.com/POCruises#!/media/set/?set=a.10150813114576187.455148.121528936186&type=1

emailed to me today from P&O

Dear Mr .......

Are you ready for five awesome giveaways? We’re celebrating Pacific Dawn’s dry dock transformation and we want you to get involved. We’ve got a series of videos for you so you can check out what’s been happening onboard.

Today you can watch all that went on in dry dock as Pacific Dawn was fitted with her brand new Big Screen. To celebrate this new addition, we are giving away 20 double passes to see The Five Year Engagement, Universal’s latest box office hit, valued at $40!

Check out the video, answer the questions about the video in the form below and you’ll be in the draw! And don’t forget to check out our other videos coming very soon and you will have more chances to win. Good luck!

Please click on link to veiw.

http://www.pocruises.com.au/AboutUs/Competitions/Pages/pacific-dawn-dry-dock.aspx

so I did and wolla its there cool.

The next port side booking for the Pacific Dawn i

PACIFIC DAWN Arrival ISS VT 01/05/2012 01:00 01/05/2012 05:30 SEA Brisbane Cruise Terminal Planned Brisbane Noumea W214

Archived