P&O's New Loyalty Islands port.

Just posted on web page...............

Dreaming about our new paradise destination, Mare? Head over to Discover Cruising and get a closer look at the picturesque jewel of New Calendonia's Loyalty Islands.

http://discovercruising.com.au/categories/destinations/pacific-islands/the-new-destination-mar-loyalty-islands

Looks beautiful.

Just posted on web page...............

Dreaming about our new paradise destination, Mare? Head over to Discover Cruising and get a closer look at the picturesque jewel of New Calendonia's Loyalty Islands.

http://discovercruising.com.au/categories/destinations/pacific-islands/the-new-destination-mar-loyalty-islands

Looks beautiful.

Thanks for the information. I did not realise it was a new port. Our Jewel cruise which leaves on the 19th April goes to Mare, so will be interesting!

you have wonder what the the person is thinking off when they post on this site

posted on ccs by sandie

(As of 15 April, P&O will be adding a new paradise destination for lovers of the Loyalty Islands – the island of Maré. On this date, the Pacific Jewel will be the first to make a call. )

and P&O Australia,s web site

Aboard the Pacific Jewel from 10 April 2013

http://www.pocruises.com.au/findacruise/pages/cruisefinder.aspx?ShowResults=true

Mare looks like a great please to call in at , I for one would like to see what cruises P&O will release in Brisbane for this Island.

posted on ccs by sandie

(As of 15 April, P&O will be adding a new paradise destination for lovers of the Loyalty Islands – the island of Maré. On this date, the Pacific Jewel will be the first to make a call. )

http://www.pocruises.com.au/findacruise/pages/cruisefinder.aspx?ShowResults=true

Mare looks like a great please to call in at , I for one would like to see what cruises P&O will release in Brisbane for this Island.

I would like to thank Sandy for bringing it to my attention. Whilst it is a destination on our upcoming Jewel cruise, I had absolutely no idea it was a new port and will definately have a good look around. I did first off think I would stay on board that day, but now will definately brave the tender ride!

I would like to thank Sandy for bringing it to my attention. Whilst it is a destination on our upcoming Jewel cruise, I had absolutely no idea it was a new port and will definately have a good look around. I did first off think I would stay on board that day, but now will definately brave the tender ride!

WE do like tender ports

You're welcome, Resordanis. I thought it was an interesting subject and it is the right forum to post it, so I don't know why anyone would object. I would love to go there - it looks a delightful island. I hope you will bring us back some photos. :)

so I don't know why anyone would object. I would love to go there - it looks a delightful island. I hope you will bring us back some photos. :)

I agree looks great

posted on ccs by sandie

Can I ask what is wrong with posting that link on this site?:confused:

Can I ask what is wrong with posting that link on this site?:confused:
nothing at all

I was refuring to to the poster of the site

with dates wrong

• 6 months later...
we are going on the Pearl the 16th april and we call into Mare on the 22nd april so i'll tell you what its like

Hi we are heading there on the carnival spirit this month and I was wondering how your trip went and if you have any tips

Thanks

Sue

:)

Hi we are heading there on the carnival spirit this month and I was wondering how your trip went and if you have any tips

Thanks

Sue

:)

Sue we went to Mare and i got the tender across and it started to rain and it wasnt a good day so i spent a short time at the tender port and went back onboard the ship....there's not a great deal at the tender port but you have to catch a shuttle to the beach and i think the cost was $30 return p/p and thats the only way you can get to the main beach....people that went to the beach had a great time and they even have showers on the beach but they charge you $1

we did another cruise to Mare late july and i had made up my mind to catch the tender and go to the beach but the weather was not good and we couldnt tender so i still havent made it to the beach

Sue we went to Mare and i got the tender across and it started to rain and it wasnt a good day so i spent a short time at the tender port and went back onboard the ship....there's not a great deal at the tender port but you have to catch a shuttle to the beach and i think the cost was $30 return p/p and thats the only way you can get to the main beach....people that went to the beach had a great time and they even have showers on the beach but they charge you $1

we did another cruise to Mare late july and i had made up my mind to catch the tender and go to the beach but the weather was not good and we couldnt tender so i still havent made it to the beach

Thanks so much for answering :)

• 4 weeks later...

$30 each to be driven to a beach??? How far is this beach??

Barry

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived