Does DH still need a jacket at Dream Steak house

jansarts

We'll be on the Dream next week. DH has always worn a jacket to the steak house's on board, is a jacket still required , or can he just wear a shirt & tie? Trying to pack light!

DH has never needed a jacket for the Dream steakhouse or any other steakhouse for that matter.

Many men are just wearing a dress shirt and tie even for formal night and at least a collared shirt for the steakhouse. I'm not sure that they allow jeans in the steakhouse though.

We'll be on the Dream next week. DH has always worn a jacket to the steak house's on board, is a jacket still required , or can he just wear a shirt & tie? Trying to pack light!

although some carnival pages still state jacket is required on elegant night (others state dress is elegant), it will be up to that rooms host.

but more importantly, do YOU want your dh to wear a jacket?

My husband wore a long sleeved shirt, tie and dress pants. This was not on elegant night however. There were a few in polo shirts and Docker type pants and a few with jackets but the norm seemed to be somewhere in the middle-- dress shirt and tie.

:):)

jeans are now on the NO list for dress code elegant.

and not even sure of the relevance on a jacket inquiry.

Ok. I'll try again.

A Carnival executive joined us for supper that night in the steakhouse and neither he nor I wore jackets or ties. Neither would have gone with the jeans I wore that evening. There were no dress code issues.

jeans are now on the NO list for dress code elegant.

and not even sure of the relevance on a jacket inquiry.

About the jeans.. is that for the steakhouse or MDR too?

ETA.

Never mind.

I desperately need new glasses and missed "elegant"

A jacket was never required on non elegant/non formal nights.

Enjoy!

You will get two answers. The Carnival answer and the CC answer.

The CC answer is that he should, the Carnival answer is that it is not required ANY night in the steakhouse.

Archived