Unlimited Laundry Bag

Rinderoo

I am on Eurodam and have unlimited laundry. Another thread asked about size of the bag: It is 13.5" x 21". When folded and organized, you can get a lot of stuff in there! We're a family of four and I've been able to do four pairs of shorts, six shirts, four pairs of undies and two pairs of socks and still have plenty of room to close the bag. Will take a photo of the bag for my next round.

Our first load had two days worth of clothes in it, and I had to hold back two pairs of jeans.

At $49 for the week, its the best deal going.

The unlimited laundry is the best deal at sea. I did it many times. So nice to go home with suitcase full of clean "stuff". We would send out a bag every day. When it came time to go home just put all my clean things into the suitcase and go home!

Four-star Mariners receive free laundry and pressing service. Cruisers in Deluxe Suites receive free laundry, pressing, and dry cleaning services.

We first used unlimited laundry when we did 19 days on the Oosterdam for the Panama Canal. I had been concerned about ruining my clothing that usually is washed on the delicate cycle, but everything came back perfectly.

On our last cruise, the self-service laundry was closed for the first twelve days as we were on code red. HAL offered the laundry-by-the-bag for half price at that time.

.......On our last cruise, the self-service laundry was closed for the first twelve days as we were on code red. HAL offered the laundry-by-the-bag for half price at that time.
Even at full price it is a bargain.

You can fit a lot of clothing into one of those bags if you roll things tightly, especially bigger items like jeans and slacks and sweatshirts.

For those wondering about prices for unlimited laundry: $7 per day per cabin seems universal.

There is no change in pricing if you have a 3rd or 4th passenger in that cabin.

Edited by fann1sh

Does not include pressing service.

But if you have any washables they do come back pressed. For instance, we always want our formal shirts pressed so we just sent them out in the laundry and they came back perfectly pressed.

Douglas...Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

instead of packing the bag, just ask for several more bags, we asked for 3 and would sendaway 2 at a time. No problem

You are not limited to 1 bag.... It is a flat rate Just ask your steward for as many extra bags as you want....its included

Its easy.... if you need more...ask !!!:cool:

EVERYTHING is pressed except for undies. T-shirts, dress shirts, shorts, pants...

I sent stuff out last night and it was returned this afternoon. Forgot to check the boxes to fold, and everything--including t-shirts--was on a hanger. Only socks and undies were in the basket.

We're enjoying the laundry service. Don't know why I got same-day turnaround today unless someone picked it up really early. I hung it on the door after I got up at 3am.

Between laundry and the retreat cabana, I'm sold on the Eurodam.

Our 9 day was $63 and I agree it is the best deal on the ship. 3 of us... and only one small bag of dirty laundry came home with us from the last day and a half, about half a load which is already clean btw.

Also of note, their dry cleaning service is also excellent and reasonable. Had DH's tux and one of my formal dresses cleaned, came back the next day and they looked great. :)

I am on Eurodam and have unlimited laundry. Another thread asked about size of the bag: It is 13.5" x 21". When folded and organized, you can get a lot of stuff in there! We're a family of four and I've been able to do four pairs of shorts, six shirts, four pairs of undies and two pairs of socks and still have plenty of room to close the bag. Will take a photo of the bag for my next round.

Our first load had two days worth of clothes in it, and I had to hold back two pairs of jeans.

At $49 for the week, its the best deal going.

I would simply fold/stack anything that didn't fit in the bottom of basket, and set the full bag with the itemized list on top. Presto, 8-10hrs later it was all back, clean and hung/folded. Best perk for a having a suite!