Disabled Cruising on Indy - 8th Sept '12

Grumblediddley

Today I have just booked the very last remaining adapted cabin on Indy and we are very much looking forward to our very first cruise ever.

All the comments I have read so far are complimentary to Indy. I hope she lives up to it on our trip, fellow cruisers.

I know that you will all remember the day you booked your very first cruise, with all those questions which you are all now blase about. Your heads swam with, "What about this, that and the other?"

This is where we are at right now - so guys, please don't be frightened - bomb us with tips and facts. Especially those of the cruising community who are oxygen users in wheelchairs.

What tips can you give re ease of wheelchair use in the stopover ports, re what to do/see/eat where to get great coffee - I'm barred the alcohol, shame!

We are MTD and intend to book in to the meet and greet thing.

We are Graham and Trish - we'll be driving down from Norwich in about 4 hours on the Saturday and have the valet parking deal with the car under my blue badge.

Archived