Reliable Car Service

ddy123

Hello fellow CC members. I was hoping someone could help me out with a question even though this does not apply to an upcoming cruise (although I am cruising on Explorer soon :)).

I am flying into Newark Airport next week from a business trip and my Dad was going to pick me up and we would be traveling to his home in Monroe Township. Unfortunately Dad has come done unexpectedly with a health issue and his driving is now restricted so I need to arrange for a car service instead.

Do you know of any reliable car services from Newark Airport to Monroe Township?

Thanks so much. Everyone is so knowledgeable here so I hope it is ok to inquire.

Where are you going exactly? Does your Dad live in one of the retirement communities out there? My folks lived at Rossmoor for 8 years. Unfortunately, I don't have a specific suggestion, but if your dad is in a community, you could call the community office to find out if they could suggest a reliable service.

Thank you for your replies. Yes both Mom (does not drive) and Dad live in a retirement community and very near Rossmore...I actually drove by there yesterday on my way home to Massachusetts! I will try the companies suggested and also the community center. Thanks for your help!

Any other suggestions would be welcomed!

• 2 weeks later...

You were first to recommend and so I did use A1 Limo and everything was great! Very nice older fellow who picked me up at the airport. He was on time and friendly. I had expected to catch up on some phone calls during my ride but he was so pleasant that we chatted most of my drive. Thanks again!:)

Archived