Shower caddy

sheffield

Although I love the showers in aquaclass, I find I do not have enough space to put shampoos, soap, etc on that little shelf. Can anyone recommend a good travel shower caddy that hangs over the glass shower walls?

Thanks

Here is something I did for the "stuff" that kept falling. I used a clear zip bag (can use any small plastic shopping sack) and put the larger items in it and hang or tie to the fixture. Cut two or three small holes in the bottom to let the water drain. It can then be disposed of easily. I have also used a clear zippered make up bag pinned to the fixture. I usually have several with items that I carry.

Hope this helps.

I have a website for a shower caddy- www.fbys.com/caddy It appears that it holds travel size containers. I don't know the price, but I also like the idea of the plastic bag, with holes in the bottom. If that doesn't work or appeal to you, you might look at this site- I think it has other travel aids, as well.

Although I love the showers in aquaclass, I find I do not have enough space to put shampoos, soap, etc on that little shelf. Can anyone recommend a good travel shower caddy that hangs over the glass shower walls?

Thanks

We bought a plastic holder with suction cups on that we use in the shower from a dollar store. When packing we put small things in it so there is no wasted space.

I have a website for a shower caddy- www.fbys.com/caddy It appears that it holds travel size containers. I don't know the price, but I also like the idea of the plastic bag, with holes in the bottom. If that doesn't work or appeal to you, you might look at this site- I think it has other travel aids, as well.

I have that shower caddy and I really love it.It can hold quite a few travel size containers and folds up so it doesn't take up any room.

Laura

The Rick Steves website travel store sells a mesh 3-bottle toiletries holder with a clothes-hanger-type hook. Price is $6.99. You could buy several if you need. They appear to hold travel-size bottles.

I found the mesh type one at Walmart. It can hold a little larger bottles but not full size. It hooks over the shower nozzle. I can fit my razor, liquid soap bottle, shampoo and conditioner. One of the best purchases, love it. Did buy it quite a while ago so not sure if they still have them. Found it in the area where they have all the shower curtains etc.

Here is something I did for the "stuff" that kept falling. I used a clear zip bag (can use any small plastic shopping sack) and put the larger items in it and hang or tie to the fixture. Cut two or three small holes in the bottom to let the water drain. It can then be disposed of easily. I have also used a clear zippered make up bag pinned to the fixture. I usually have several with items that I carry.

Hope this helps.

This brought a smile to my face. It is exactly what I did on a cruise when I got fed up with everything falling and no space for my stuff (and here I thought I was so clever....great minds....:)I now use the shower caddy from favors by serendipity and love it. I love it for hotels too.

• 4 months later...

My daughter bought me a Vera Bradley shower tote for Mother's Day. It's a cute Vera print on a vinyl round tote with lots of pockets and a mesh bottom. I brought it on the Millie in June and was able to fill it with all my must have shower items and it sat on the shaving "shelf" in the corner. Worked great.

We bought a plastic holder with suction cups on that we use in the shower from a dollar store. When packing we put small things in it so there is no wasted space.

That's exactly what we do as well - on M class ships in particular it keeps all the little things from falling off the shelves. From some of the recommendations I see, it seems many people like to lug lots of personal toiletries with them To each their own - they can do what they want. As to me, I stopped doing that long ago. Use Celebrity toiletries and only bring items I really think I need that X does not supply. Makes packing a while lot more simple and I'll bet I enjoy my cruise just as much:D

Archived