Fantastic photo of the Azamara Quest Crew 12/04

uktog

A facebook friend on Azamara Quest has shared his picture with me - wish I knew how to post it here. Edited see below I managed to paste it

It shows a large group of the crew today on a visit to Universal in Sentosa Singapore

There are all looking in fantastic spirits and are holding up a great big banner saying "Thank you Larry" - it really says a lot after all they have been through

started to look for people I knew.. i know 2 were on the ship for the fire but is now home on holiday..

i have been to that area of Singapore but Unversail was not there yet.. could of spend al lday there not a short time.

Thanks for posting the photo. It is lovely to see so many smiling faces, they worked so very, very hard the two days after the fire in very difficult and hot conditions and I'm sure were still hard at work after we all disembarked in Sandakan.

Vera

That's a great photo!

BTW, how does one insert a photo in a post? The button asks for a link..?? I can add a photo as an attachment easily enough but you were able to insert it directly in your post. :confused:

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going on the Journey in 2013 - we choose de Club continent suite -categorie N2- My question is for the shower in the bathtub, how is it? somebody have photos? My husband have a little problem with he's legs and I want to be sure is not to hard to go in and out of the shower?Is it a high bathtub like European or like American standard? and finally have some grab bar around or not?

We want this suite for all the amenities offer, if it's not secure we take the veranda cabin. They don't have accessible cabin in suite continent.

Thank you.

Archived