Tuesday Sale ...Navigator

Wish I could get a decent airfare for the April 29th cruise from Rome. JS for $749 and D1's for $549. Single supplement is only $150%.

The following week is $799 and $549.

Since air fares have everything to do with demand and less to do with distance you might want to look to see what air fares are to cities that are not too distant from Rome. Then, see what transportation options you have from the city with a tolerable air fare. Not sure you'll find anything but it may be worth looking. Perhaps, even put a travel agent to work on the solution.

Or, as a last resort, find a job with an airline or, if you're not married, marry an airline employee. I married my college girlfriend a few decades ago. She went to work for a legacy carrier. That has certainly helped.

Hmmm, maybe I should sell our tickets to tomorrow's Red Sox game. For the price I have seen online, I could get at least a D1 on the Navigator.:D

If you sell them to a yankee fan be sure to at least quadruple the asking price:D.

PS....no way would I sell tickets to tomorrows game. Would love to be there.

If you sell them to a yankee fan be sure to at least quadruple the asking price:D.

PS....no way would I sell tickets to tomorrows game. Would love to be there.

We wouldn't sell them either. They were given to my DH by his company for all the crazy hours and travel he has been doing. They are field boxes, directly behind the visitors dugout. The tickets themselves are a souvenier, they are plastic, in the shape of the anniversary logo. Saturday should be ok, Sunday, I would bring a canoe.:eek::D

Sorry for the threadjack, Puff.:o

We wouldn't sell them either. They were given to my DH by his company for all the crazy hours and travel he has been doing. They are field boxes, directly behind the visitors dugout. The tickets themselves are a souvenier, they are plastic, in the shape of the anniversary logo. Saturday should be ok, Sunday, I would bring a canoe.:eek::D

What good is having friends if you can't count on them for a good hyjacking of your thread every now and then??

Not a problem. Don't consider it a threadjack if it is about the struggling:( Sox.

PS...I am not envious....well not to much....well maybe some....well maybe a whole lot. Have fun and enjoy the greatest baseball venue in the world.

Don't count on that - Navigator's doing the same European itineraries next year!

Navigator spent this whole winter in Ft. Lauderdale sailing to the Caribbean when it was supposed to be in Europe. I don't have much more to say about the issue than that.

Wish I could get a decent airfare for the April 29th cruise from Rome. JS for $749 and D1's for $549. Single supplement is only $150%.

The following week is $799 and $549.

Adventure of the Seas from Malaga is even cheaper for a balcony cabin. We booked the 28th April sailing at $443 for category X and got allocated a D2 on deck 9. Perversely an Oceanview was at $771!!! The price was the same for the following 7 sailings. The price is now at $499 for a category X for 4 of the sailing dates. For some reason this has not showed up on any Tuesday specials and is open to book at any time. Our C & A balcony discount reduced this by $200 per cabin and when we booked we also got free pre-paid gratuities included.

Archived