Website showing which ships in which port?

the2ofus

There used to be a website where you could research how many ships would be in a port at the same time on a certain date. (Example: Phillipsburg, St. Maarten on Nov.3.) Does anyone know if it still exists or if there are other, similar sites?

Most ports have their own websites but they are not always easy to find. I've had some good results searching using the following format:

"Port name" official port schedule.

Neither of these sites is 100% accurate all the time, but for starters you can look at cruisett.com and cruisetimetables.com

I used one of the sites before our last cruise and it did not account for a P&O ship in Dominica with us or a Costa ship in Antigua with us. There was also a smaller ship like a Seabourn or other premium cruise line ship in a couple of ports that were not on the schedule.

None seem to be very accurate for what I'm looking for!

I haven't been able to find a site that shows ships at Santorini. The sites I've check don't even show our ship let alone any others. Perhaps it's too early? October 2012?

The best site I have found for the information is sea scanner (no space) dot com.

I find that the info is fairly accurate.

It does have some info on it already for 2013 as I looked up the cruise I have booked.

This might help.

Debbie

Archived