First...Price...Drop...Ever!

YAY! Good for you! The price went down for my Freedom cruise Dec 9th. I originally had a interior, deck 9, midship. Took the refunded difference $60 per person. Then we decided to just upgrade to Promenade-Deck 7 (at the price we originally had the interior for) I'm excited b/c it's my first ever cruise, and now we atleast have a window!

YAY! Good for you! The price went down for my Freedom cruise Dec 9th. I originally had a interior, deck 9, midship. Took the refunded difference $60 per person. Then we decided to just upgrade to Promenade-Deck 7 (at the price we originally had the interior for) I'm excited b/c it's my first ever cruise, and now we atleast have a window!

Oh yay! While our next cruise isn't our first, it is our first time in a promenade view, too. We've done balcony, ocean view and now we wanted to try something new. I'm excited to be where all the action is! You'll have a ball on the Freedom!

We have never gotten a price drop until this week... We booked December Explorer, Rm 1688 (best aft balcony ever!) on our last cruise. On Monday, the price had dropped by $490 (yes, no typo, $490) per person!!! Wow! We are so psyched!

I have never, never seen a price drop on any of my cruises but I continue to check. I checked this morning and caught a residency rate for my Freedom cruise in November - it's only $40, but hey, that's $40 I can spend on something else!

I'm in Apex and have not seen a NC discount for Majesty yet! Hoping for one since I picked it up back 2009 for her.

Congrats on yours!

Velmasue

I plan on booking 1688 on the EOS as well. Just waiting for RCCL to come out with the april 2014 Itinerary. Is the room big enough for 4 people? We will be 2 adults and 2 small children 6 and 3. Do you get a large table on the balcony?? This will be our first cruise ever. Sorry for all the questions. I just don't want to be disappointed in the room we pick. Thanks ahead of time.

Velmasue

I plan on booking 1688 on the EOS as well. Just waiting for RCCL to come out with the april 2014 Itinerary. Is the room big enough for 4 people? We will be 2 adults and 2 small children 6 and 3. Do you get a large table on the balcony?? This will be our first cruise ever. Sorry for all the questions. I just don't want to be disappointed in the room we pick. Thanks ahead of time.

We have not booked Rm 1688 on Explorer previous to the upcoming December cruise, but it was part of a cabin crawl we attended. We loved the size of the balcony. I believe it had 2 chairs, a large table, small table, and 2 lounge chairs on the balcony and still room for lots of cabin crawl participants. Looks like the balcony would have lots of shade which we prefer.. The room was wider and seemed roomier, and I know it had a sofa bed that could open up. If you google Room 1688 Explorer I think you can get some pictures to come up.

We are very excited that we were able to snag the room for our December cruise..

Archived