Cruise Critic Reviews of the Week

Received an email about a week and a half ago stating that my review of the Navigator of the Seas (sailed 31 March) had been selected as one of the reviews of the week!

"See your name in lights: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1618291"

So what do I find in my mailbox today?? This cute shoulder travel bag!

travelbag.jpg

So cool! Never knew you could win anything by submitting a review!!

But I ain't no SailorJack....:o

OK I just read your review and I can why yours was one of the "chosen ones."

Very good review, well written. We have always sailed on The Voyager of the Seas when ever we sailed Royal so I was glad to see your review was on The Navigator. She is coming to New Orleans, in place of The Voyager, and we can't wait to sail on her.

The only downside is that we do not have a OS but a Grand Suite :p. But I can live with that since it will only be my sister and I.

Any idea how they pick these reviews of the week ? Noticed that all of the reviews were good reviews.

In fact there was one 4* and the rest were 5* and 5+* reviews. Also seemed to be one per cruise line.

Glad you enjoyed your cruise or perhaps you wouldn't have gotten the shoulder bag.:D

OK I just read your review and I can why yours was one of the "chosen ones."

Very good review, well written. We have always sailed on The Voyager of the Seas when ever we sailed Royal so I was glad to see your review was on The Navigator. She is coming to New Orleans, in place of The Voyager, and we can't wait to sail on her.

The only downside is that we do not have a OS but a Grand Suite :p. But I can live with that since it will only be my sister and I.

Thanks, you will love the GS as well. We are sailing in a GS on our next trip on Serenade...corner aft 1600...heard good and bad about this one, but am looking forward to my first aft...:)

Any idea how they pick these reviews of the week ? Noticed that all of the reviews were good reviews.

In fact there was one 4* and the rest were 5* and 5+* reviews. Also seemed to be one per cruise line.

Glad you enjoyed your cruise or perhaps you wouldn't have gotten the shoulder bag.:D

Quite true, I'm sure they don't pick reviews that are rated rather poor...but I was honest in my experience. And they did seem to pick across the spectrum of cruise lines...so not sure how "random" they claimed it to be. But heck, I got a great cruise and a great "prize." Looking forward to next one!

Happy cruising!

Archived