Diamond lounge drinks

We are going on Indy in June and it will be our 1st cruise as Diamond. I have read differing reports on the drinks available in the Diamond lounge early evening, can someone please confirm if anything other than red and white wine is available.

We are going on Indy in June and it will be our 1st cruise as Diamond. I have read differing reports on the drinks available in the Diamond lounge early evening, can someone please confirm if anything other than red and white wine is available.

Also beer and mixed drinks. There are servers in the lounge bringing you drinks as you order them. Ohhhh and also champagne!

We were on the INDY in Oct.2011 and will be back on her in Oct. 2012. The Diamond event everynight is held in the Diamond Lounge and you can get Beer, Wine, Mixed Drinks and Soda for free. There is also nightly choices of hot and cold appetizers. It is a great place to meet other Diamond members. You just may not take drinks out of the Diamond Lounge. You need a key to get in which is in your room key. It is just on the extreme right of the Viking Lounge.

First time posting, sorry if I am posting in the wrong place. I will be going on Liberty soon as a first time diamond, and I have read that the drinks are now limited to wine and champagne and 25% off all other drinks. As I read I am assuming it still includes mixed drinks as well as beer. Also, has anyone ever attempted to bring a guest who was not diamond? My girlfriend is not diamond and I would love to bring her in even if she is not allowed to drink or eat.

First time posting, sorry if I am posting in the wrong place. I will be going on Liberty soon as a first time diamond, and I have read that the drinks are now limited to wine and champagne and 25% off all other drinks. As I read I am assuming it still includes mixed drinks as well as beer. Also, has anyone ever attempted to bring a guest who was not diamond? My girlfriend is not diamond and I would love to bring her in even if she is not allowed to drink or eat.

Diamond lounge on the Liberty includes wine, beer, and all mixed drinks, and also hot and cold snacks.

Not all ships are a true "diamond lounge." Sometimes there is a "diamone event" held each evening - this is where the wine, champagne, beer are free and 25% off mixed drinks, plus trail mix, and no hot and cold hors d'ouvers.

It has been our experience that it is for diamond members only and no guests allowed. Our last two or three cruises they have been very careful about checking sea pass cards to make sure that you were an actual diamond member. There have been lots of posts on this that you may wish to research.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, we're looking to book on Liberty in Oct, although we've been diamond for our last 3 trips we've been travelling with non-diamonds so haven't utilised the Diamond Lounge.

At the risk of sounding daft what are the 'mixed drinks' on offer?

Thanks

That's sounds interesting...what's in that? :D

DH is a bit of a rum fan do they offer that?

Not sure about the ingredients of that particular drink, but rum is one of the staples in the Diamond lounge and the Conclierge lounge. Cuba Libres are our favs.:)

Hi, we're looking to book on Liberty in Oct, although we've been diamond for our last 3 trips we've been travelling with non-diamonds so haven't utilised the Diamond Lounge.

At the risk of sounding daft what are the 'mixed drinks' on offer?

Thanks

JazzieB, please book the September 29th sailing. :) We need more people on our Roll Call. :D

We are also first time Diamond Members for our upcoming January 2013 cruise. And, we are booked in a Grand Suite. Is there that much difference between the Diamond Lounge and the Concierge Lounge?

Which ship?

Archived