Barefoot Beach ????

irishgal432

This is our third time going to barefoot beach.

We have always gotten beach lounge chairs, snorkel equipment, float mats, by just being in a suite, no charge.

We have to take our own towels.

We purchase the soda card so we always get refills on our soda, or walk to get water at the bar inside.

There are "locals" there that help you, and we usually tip them for their assistance. This is a poor country, and they appreciate the cash.

Between swimming water jets, bumming around, playing volleyball, we would not benefit from the cost of a cabana............there is a lot of shade trees.

Safe travels.

Sue and crew

Yes suite guest only..........or if you get an invite to someone who has a cabana.

Is it for suite guests only? If all of the cabanas are booked, are there umbrellas, towels, water and chairs for those suite guests who could not book a cabana?

Yes, it's for suite guests. There are towels and chairs. Water is available at the buffet areas. What you pay to rent the cabanas provide you with bottled water and soda as well as some snacks (fruit plate). There are no umbrellas, but there are areas with shade. We've been there with and without a cabana.

I thought there were towels provided for us when we weren't in the cabana, but that's been over a year. We've been in a cabana since.

Thank you. We are a family of 5 and bringing my ds friend, so I am sure they will be out and about on excursions. As long as there is some shade, chairs, food and water, what more can I ask for?

I am assuming they have a bar as well?

Thank you. We are a family of 5 and bringing my ds friend, so I am sure they will be out and about on excursions. As long as there is some shade, chairs, food and water, what more can I ask for?

Absolutely:D

Best bar on the island :D last time we were there we were doing other things all day so didn't get a Cabana and were not staying in a suite. I could not find a Long Island at any bar except the one on Barefoot but they refused to serve me a drink over the wall :( even though they were not helping anyone else.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Have had a Beachfront cabana at Barefoot...awesome! But the beach ain't so great...very small and very rocky. Since I've never been to any other beaches at Labadee, I don't know how it compares. But the lunch was great, the cabana "boy" so, so...and the personal "limo shuttle" to anywhere we needed or wanted to go on Labadee was great. Would book it again in a nanosecond...even though the beach wasn't that great.

Just be warned.....if you're sharing Labadee with another ship (especially an Oasis class ship) it will be VERY crowded and cabanas hard to come by. We were lucky last month as the Navigator was the only ship in town that day.

It was posted that 6 was the max per cabana...but we had 8 and were fine. They provided 6 beach towels and 3 liters of water for us. So no need to fight for pool towels on board if you have a cabana booked.

Yes, it's for suite guests. There are towels and chairs. Water is available at the buffet areas. What you pay to rent the cabanas provide you with bottled water and soda as well as some snacks (fruit plate). There are no umbrellas, but there are areas with shade. We've been there with and without a cabana.

I thought there were towels provided for us when we weren't in the cabana, but that's been over a year. We've been in a cabana since.

it is for suites and pinnacle club members...

Archived