Coffee (no charge) and chocolate croissant?

happy cruzer

Where can you get coffee and cream ( or some kind of real diary creamer) for no charge? I know about the buffet, room service and the MDR. Someone mentioned on the Celebrity secrets thread that you could from bars as well.... Any other secret place?

And a chocolate croissant?

Thanks

You did not say what ship you are on; the answer varies a bit depending on what class ship.

In general chocolate croissants are at the buffet at breakfast time, at the cafe (no charge for pastries at the cafe, but you do have to pay for beverages there), and may be passed around in dining rooms at breakfast time.

Free coffee is at the buffet and restaurants. It is also available at the Hide-a-way on S-Class ships. While some bars/lounges may have coffee available, I personally have not witnessed this. The coffee at the cafe is much better quality than elsewhere on the ship, but is not free.

Where can you get coffee and cream ( or some kind of real diary creamer) for no charge? I know about the buffet, room service and the MDR. Someone mentioned on the Celebrity secrets thread that you could from bars as well.... Any other secret place?

And a chocolate croissant?

Thanks

Chocolate croissants are available at Bacio. And sometimes in the MDR. Cream (1/2 and 1/2) has always been available at every coffee station on the ships I've sailed on. If it's not there, ask.

There's an area on some S class ships (Hideaway) which reportedly has coffee as well.

You did not say what ship you are on; the answer varies a bit depending on what class ship.

In general chocolate croissants are at the buffet at breakfast time, at the cafe (no charge for pastries at the cafe, but you do have to pay for beverages there), and may be passed around in dining rooms at breakfast time.

Free coffee is at the buffet and restaurants. It is also available at the Hide-a-way on S-Class ships. While some bars/lounges may have coffee available, I personally have not witnessed this. The coffee at the cafe is much better quality than elsewhere on the ship, but is not free.

Does the Equinox have the Hide-a-way? I didn't see it on the deck plans for this ship. Would love to have brewed coffee available close to our room!

Hi! I'm wondering the same as I'll be on this ship in July and NEED my coffee and need decent coffee as well! I hope they have splenda too (I am a coffee snob and may have to pack some, lol!):p

So pastries at Bacio is free? What type of pastries do they have?

It varies from cruise to cruise and between different times of the day. You're best option is to check it out now and then. Feel free to ask and enjoy what you'd like even if you don't purchase a beverage there.

Thanks for the updates, very helpful.

Is there a coffee area on Solstice near the Aqua Spa Cafe/ Solarium?

If coffee is not free in the bars, the Celebrity secrets thread has one post that says it is which may mislead folks.

Archived