Wondering what happened to "Travelling Without Purpose."

luvcruisn'

This lady was going to write a blog from the World Cruise 2012 on the Amsterdam. She posted a few times, and then stopped. Does anyone know if she got sick or left the cruise? It just seems so odd, as she was full of enthusiasm for starting the blog, and nothing was ever added after the few posts in January 2012.

After a bit of sleuthing, I think I have found the person you are looking for. Her CC username is RVr2Cruiser.

She has not posted on CC since December (before the cruise started) and the last entry in her blog

http://www.travelingwithoutpurpose.blogspot.com

was just 4 days into the cruise in Barbados.

I guess she wasn't as "full of enthusiasm" as it seemed :)

Perhaps it was more work and more expensive than she first thought. I think posting to those blogs for more than l00 days takes a lot of dedication.

I read the two posted on CC and enjoyed and appreciated them, especially the time and money it took to keep them so current and interesting.

Jeff's photo blog is also quite remarkable IMO, and his generosity and dedication to producing is it something to admire.

Thanks to them all.

IMO

Perhaps it was more work and more expensive than she first thought. I think posting to those blogs for more than l00 days takes a lot of dedication.

I read the two posted on CC and enjoyed and appreciated them, especially the time and money it took to keep them so current and interesting.

Jeff's photo blog is also quite remarkable IMO, and his generosity and dedication to producing is it something to admire.

Thanks to them all.

IMO

I agree, I am amazed at the dedication some have for these blogs.

It takes a lot of effort to keep it up long term. & Once you miss a day or two or more it can be daunting to catch-up &/or keep up again.

Specifically, I have ambitious plans for my upcoming cruise to Alaska (up before dawn, meals on the fly so I don't miss anything, etc.)- so much so that I am already tired... Maybe her enthusiasm waned as well or caught up with reality.

Archived