What happens to my Platinum Internet Minutes When In The Grand Suite (free internet)

Angiet2

Don't mind me... I'm just being ornery.

ME TOO;)

Now that you bring it up, you really should get double bar set ups and minutes, etc.

rdsqrl,

If I really was serious, I would have stopped booking suites a long time ago. We are just having a discussion here. Lighten up.

You do not get an OBC for any unused Captain's Circle bebefits. For instance, we have not attended the Princess Grapevine on recent cruises. No OBC for us for that. I am sure you can find something in the CC info, saying no credit for unused benefits.

You do not get an OBC for any unused Captain's Circle bebefits. For instance, we have not attended the Princess Grapevine on recent cruises. No OBC for us for that. I am sure you can find something in the CC info, saying no credit for unused benefits.

Yes, I know that.

You missed my point. enough said!

I just read that if you book a suite and are elite you receive 2 mini bar set ups, as the Internet and laundry are unlimited in a suite you're not missing out on anything, but i can see the point some of you guys are making.

Nikki

In my business there are often free giveaways and perks for our best customers. Sometimes we run a "Buy one, get one free" type of promotion. If they refuse the free item, we give them a credit for what they paid for them..

$0.00 :D

Well, I guess if it makes you feel better, maybe you could think of it this way...

Use your platinum minutes first, then your suite minutes (so when your platinum minutes run out, you'll still have plenty left--heck, Princess will even keep track of your minutes for you when you log out so you'll know when you start tapping into those free suite minutes and can feel good about not having to pay for those). :D

I do understand how you might feel you're missing out since I took an extra cruise before my last one just so I could bump up to platinum and get the free minutes on the longer cruise. Then Princess upgraded me to a full suite and <darn ;)> I didn't get to take advantage of those free platinum minutes. So instead, I just thought of it as getting a whole lot of extra minutes tacked on so I wouldn't feel like I was missing out.

(On a more serious note, I don't believe in sharing minutes with someone else--I'm not trying to be stingy or selfish, I just don't believe in trying to take advantage, and those who do end up making it worse for everyone since whatever benefit is given is then taken away for all.)

Use your platinum minutes first, then your suite minutes (so when your platinum minutes run out, you'll still have plenty left-- ...

This is not possible. You can only choose a suite internet package for 0,00 USD each time you log in and you have to buy this 0,00 USD package every time you use the internet. The problem with this was that we were not able to use the internet on the last night/morning, because all accounts were closed and due to this we were not allowed to buy more "0,00 USD" packages. Other people could use their leftover packages on debarkation morning/day, we could not.

We are elite and it was not possible to sign up for our complimentary elite package a day before to use it on the last morning, due to we were in a suite and could only buy the 0,00 USD ones. System did not allow to buy other packages than the suite one.

We were gutted about this because we were unable to check in for our flights online, like we did in the past when we could use leftover-elite-packages for this. So if you are travelling in a suite and being elite/platinum you get a disadvantage - no internet during the last night/morning.

This is not possible. You can only choose a suite internet package for 0,00 USD each time you log in and you have to buy this 0,00 USD package every time you use the internet. The problem with this was that we were not able to use the internet on the last night/morning, because all accounts were closed and due to this we were not allowed to buy more "0,00 USD" packages. Other people could use their leftover packages on debarkation morning/day, we could not.

We are elite and it was not possible to sign up for our complimentary elite package a day before to use it on the last morning, due to we were in a suite and could only buy the 0,00 USD ones. System did not allow to buy other packages than the suite one.

We were gutted about this because we were unable to check in for our flights online, like we did in the past when we could use leftover-elite-packages for this. So if you are travelling in a suite and being elite/platinum you get a disadvantage - no internet during the last night/morning.

That is what I am talking about!!!!!!!

I was really upset when that happened to us - BUt they kicked us off at 10pm the night before. And no one that night could tell us why. Never did find out until we returned home and I found out here. They would not call the internet cafe manager that night because he went off duty at 10pm - just before we discovered it.

Archived